Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Polish_Nicole in Palmaris Green  (Read 1262 times)

Offline KokoBaroko

This girl has a lot of reviews but nothing here. Has anyone tried her out?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: 6 years a member, no likelihood of meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

You've been a member 6 years and you don't know how to search? Several reviews on here.

Offline KokoBaroko

Banned reason: 6 years a member, no likelihood of meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PleadInsanity

Big fucking deal. :coolgirl:

Not the best way to go when asking for help on here, good luck

Offline Fuzzyduck

Big fucking deal. :coolgirl:

:cry:
Do you still have to get your mummy to tie your shoe laces for you? Grow up.

Offline smiths

I know the OP has been banned but this WG is very likely to be working out of 1 of the 2 Polish brothels in Bounds Green though her location says Palmers Green, they are on the border of both areas in fact. I see her review record on here is poor and since 2018 bad with Bedhedreds recent review being enough for me not to bother if I was interested in her. I am assuming it IS the same WG and not a swap.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:10:11 am by smiths »

Offline pepsicolaboy

I know the OP has been banned but this WG is very likely to be working out of 1 of the 2 Polish brothels in Bounds Green though her location says Palmers Green, they are on the border of both areas in fact. I see her review record on here is poor and since 2018 bad with Bedhedreds recent review being enough for me not to bother if I was interested in her. I am assuming it IS the same WG and not a swap.

This area and surround is plagued by B&S Polish SP/profiles and I suspect the locations here are run by 1 or 2 Sergei - reading some of her aw reviews, one does suggest B&S.

Even more so, there are attractive aw MILF profiles all the time in this area, I have been stung before, they are usually B&S. One recently IIRC looked great and within days flicks between Enfield and Luton.

:hi:

Offline smiths

This area and surround is plagued by B&S Polish SP/profiles and I suspect the locations here are run by 1 or 2 Sergei - reading some of her aw reviews, one does suggest B&S.

Even more so, there are attractive aw MILF profiles all the time in this area, I have been stung before, they are usually B&S. One recently IIRC looked great and within days flicks between Enfield and Luton.

The Polish brothels I mentioned are run by the same 1 pimp/s who run loads all over London and I assume the 1 this WG has worked in in Hatfield. At the 2 Bounds Green Polish brothels and the Enfield Town one in the floor of whores bait and switch is practised and its hit and miss who punters will see. You can get lucky as I did with Polish Kora and Naughty Natt both this year though. But its risky punting even with reviews on here, as the pimp may switch the WG and/or the profiles at any time.

Its the same scenario with some Hungarian brothels in Palmers Green and Enfield which I listed in my brothels of North London thread a while back, and many other brothels in the area with other nationalities. I was following some Hungarian Milf profiles in Hendon, NW4 and fuck me that pimp likes swapping the pics around. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 03:00:05 pm by smiths »

Offline pepsicolaboy

The Polish brothels I mentioned are run by the same 1 pimp/s who run loads all over London and I assume the 1 this WG has worked in in Hatfield. At the 2 Bounds Green Polish brothels and the Enfield Town one in the floor of whores bait and switch is practised and its hit and miss who punters will see. You can get lucky as I did with Polish Kora and Naughty Natt both this year though. But its risky punting even with reviews on here, as the pimp may switch the WG and/or the profiles at any time.

Its the same scenario with some Hungarian brothels in Palmers Green and Enfield which I listed in my brothels of North London thread a while back, and many other brothels in the area with other nationalities. I was following some Hungarian Milf profiles in Hendon, NW4 and fuck me that pimp likes swapping the pics around. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good intel, thanks

Offline bediscrete

+1
It's a shame there's so much dodgy pimp dealing going on as it could (at some point if/when I return to punting) be a really useful area for me if there was some consistency.

Offline pepsicolaboy

+1
It's a shame there's so much dodgy pimp dealing going on as it could (at some point if/when I return to punting) be a really useful area for me if there was some consistency.

With the punting desert of decent regular providers in East & North London (in particular Polish), they could absolutely clear up if they Sergei provided some consistency.

IMO I think the independents that worked some 5-10 years ago in the area got it right but many have moved on.