Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Easton Street or Dashwood Avenue - High Wycombe  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Fact

Hi,
Visited Dashwood a few times due to ease of parking but service is great on one visit& crap next.
is Easton place any different?
I guess the girls are changing weekly but can anyone share their thoughts on both places please?
Thanks

Offline dynatron

only beento dashwood twice and easton street once but from that and what others have said i would bet on dashwood being better-only my opinion

Offline Macaroni18

Easton street ok.... as usual with these chinese shops, the girls are on rotation, so you may get a great experience once, and an awful one the next. Dashwood had a ruddy ladyboy doing massage recently, with awful bolt on boobs apparently. Very offputting. Personally, i’d rather find eastern europeans that do massage privately

Offline Muff licker

Easton street ok.... as usual with these chinese shops, the girls are on rotation, so you may get a great experience once, and an awful one the next. Dashwood had a ruddy ladyboy doing massage recently, with awful bolt on boobs apparently. Very offputting. Personally, i’d rather find eastern europeans that do massage privately
You got any details of Eastern Europeans that do massage privately ?

Offline shiptonlad

I have had better experiences at Dashwood but also had a gem or two at Easton.

Offline Fact

thanks for sharing.
like Mac's private massaging girls - tend to get more services from them.
Oh well, hit and miss with both these places.
Need the boss to tell the girls at both places, to take extras money after the service. twice had to say as advised on here, "dont you trust me". Turned out one was on a period and tried to demand 40 first or nothing - said, nothing thanks.
need to find these girls working privately, as the massage piece goes to the boss and they only get extras or so i've been told.