Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalAmyx - Oxfordshire. Me thinks this girl is taking the piss  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Username changes on a daily basis, so won't bother posting the username url link.

Prices are altered every day. Sometimes £120 for the hour, then £150. Yesterday it was £200, today £160.

I tried contacting her shortly after the profile first came on line, which claimed to be in Didcot. No voice reply, but shortly followed with a txt reply. She would not pick up the phone, so carried on for a short while via txt to one another. Very vague with location. At the time I was genuinely interested in meeting her. Partial postcode given was OX14. I thought all of Didcot was OX11.
Started to smell a rat but carried on trying to arrange to see her. Then she ceased txt communication. Got another txt the next day saying she'd taken a booking which was why I was unsuccessful in trying to arrange to meet her.

Now profile is claiming to to be in Witney.

In short, a total waste of time.

oh, and the photos in her private gallery are crap too.

Offline dynatron

crap profie/crap pics doesant surprise me you had trouble-just move on dont waste your time

Offline markymarkfb

Old profile has gone, but this new one arrived, with feedback, must of had two going at the same time

Offline Lewis

Old profile has gone, but this new one arrived, with feedback, must of had two going at the same time

Looking at the account number, it's older than the one I originally posted.

Was 5206861, now 5187693

New url added for search purposes.

Won't bother with the username, as like before, keeps changing it, and will render the link duff.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:03:13 pm by Lewis »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Changing name, location, prices? You must really have the horn to try to chase her down. It has disappointment all over this one. Assuming you could actually meet her that is, which I seriously doubt. She seems more keen on webcam, phone and PG sales.

Offline Lewis

You must really have the horn to try to chase her down..

Not at all.

But as Oxford / Oxfordshire is so thin on the ground for decent WG's, when a new face appears on the scene in the area, it pays to do your homework.

Plus, if there is anything suspicious about them, then discuss it on here, and get other people's views too. Or are you saying this isn't what this forum is for?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not at all.

But as Oxford / Oxfordshire is so thin on the ground for decent WG's, when a new face appears on the scene in the area, it pays to do your homework.

So you don't even have the big horn for her? That's even worse, to have such lack of choice to have to linger so long at such a clearly dodgy looking profile.

Plus, if there is anything suspicious about them, then discuss it on here, and get other people's views too. Or are you saying this isn't what this forum is for?

It's ironic, don't you agree, that you raised an issue, I shared my view, but you don't seem interested in discussing my assertion that she's not interested in meets and you're wasting your time.

Offline Lewis

Whatever.

I can see you're spoiling for an argument. I can't be bothered playing your little games.

Offline markymarkfb

Whatever.

I can see you're spoiling for an argument. I can't be bothered playing your little games.

And he is not even from our area  :dash: :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

And he is not even from our area  :dash: :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:

My bad. I didn't read the small print that you needed an OX postcode to be allowed to post on this thread.

Offline Fuzzyduck

FWIW I've just did some text pong with this SP.

Claims to be in OX1 today (full postcode was given). Everything on her likes included for £120/hr (anal, CIM, fisting on her). She asked if I was an AW member. I said no, so she said it would be a £40 deposit. I declined.

I got the impression that verified members with good feedback wouldn't have to pay the deposit, but I couldn't confirm. There may some mileage for the punter willing to take a risk, but I stand by my assertion that this profile looks dodgy. All those services from a brit for £120, particularly if the price fluctuates a lot?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Minor update: I thought to follow up and asked about bareback saying I'd consider a deposit if that were on offer.
£200/hr, deposit still £40. She (or he) shared a postcode for a valid bank branch. I tried calling a couple of times with no pickup but that didn't seem to affect subsequent quick responses via SMS. Needless to say, I didn't pursue. Knock yourself out, guys. :hi:

Offline Lewis

I stand by my assertion that this profile looks dodgy.

Which is basically what I said right at the start of this thread

"In short, a total waste of time"

Mainly because of too many inconsistences.

Offline markymarkfb

Put this one on here to, coincidence, but one goes the other shows up

Offline Lewis

And gone again. No doubt will be back with another fake profile soon.

Offline Avg_Joe

And gone again. No doubt will be back with another fake profile soon.

yes, but at least we have some photos now, we need to screenshot it's profiles too from now on, as i was trying to picture this girl while reading the thread and i couldn't yet her claimed locations would have been in my search areas, but then i saw the pictures, and yeah, those are familiar
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

It's easy enough to obtain photos of a deleted AW profile, provided the photos themselves also haven't been removed. If AW do the deleting they generally leave any photos behind.

All you need do is put the AW ID number into the following where the "xxxxxxx" are, and if there were 3 profile photos, just change the number next to the .jpg for 2, and then 3.

Take the first fake ID for instance External Link/Members Only

Put the 5206861 where the xxxxxxx are.

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

Is she the same one? I thought that photo was associated with another regular faker in Oxfordshire / Northampton?

Offline Lewis

I think she (or the pimp) has a bolt loose.