Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXHOT EMILY4UXX - Sunbury  (Read 1329 times)

11 review(s) for XXHOT EMILY4UXX (8 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Thanks to the chap that TOFTT  :hi: and subsequent reviewers for confirming.

- Comms nice and professional usual place opposite firestation i parked on side roads no restrictions.

- Girl matches the pics pretty nice personality easy to chat to.

- Lots and lots off dfk with this one proper saliva swapping tounge sucking stuff   :thumbsup: Apart from that full access to the body no complaints,  bit sensitive here and there while i was grabbing her but not enough to ruin my enjoyment.  It does seem like its Ow with her even though plenty off attention played to the old balls nice eye contact during sex,  timer does go off at 25min mark but no clockwatching.

- In conclusion a welcome addition i think like April she will clock up a lot off postives

- Definitely one from this crew to tick off the list no complaints

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Timer does go off at 25min mark but no clockwatching

Thanks for the review, but I'd say setting a timer is a very clear form of clockwatching.

Curious choice of pic you added, too. To me it's the least attractive one on the profile. But each to their own.

Offline Marvelous

Thanks for the review, but I'd say setting a timer is a very clear form of clockwatching.

Curious choice of pic you added, too. To me it's the least attractive one on the profile. But each to their own.

Hi your probably right but i don't mind the 5minutes reminder especially if it matches my own time at the 25minute mark, its better then them constantly telling you.

The pic is the least photo shopped out the lot thats why i added it but id say she overall bit better then that in real life.

Offline dubhcarr

I think this pic is the most accurate face one of her she also has an infectious laugh.   :hi:

Offline simon07

The picture is an accurate shot of her and she has only been in UK for a few months. The hottie in the review 4 years ago is someone else. I think it is a trick to carry on positive profiles.

It seems the girls change and the profile name remains the same. That sounds a bit Led Zep.
She is in Hatfield till Saturday and i wonder who the new Russians will be next week?