Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who has a plan B?  (Read 1099 times)

DG

When ever I decide I want a punt I always plan it at least a few days in advance, more usually a week, and I know what girl I want to see. I have never had a Plan B and, apart from one Sunday when I was horny as hell and met the first WG to answer her phone, I have never needed one. If I have a Plan B its just choosing a different day rather than a different girl.

So how often do guys just decide they want a punt and keep going until they get one? As I said when I tried that it was a disaster.

Offline smiths

When ever I decide I want a punt I always plan it at least a few days in advance, more usually a week, and I know what girl I want to see. I have never had a Plan B and, apart from one Sunday when I was horny as hell and met the first WG to answer her phone, I have never needed one. If I have a Plan B its just choosing a different day rather than a different girl.

So how often do guys just decide they want a punt and keep going until they get one? As I said when I tried that it was a disaster.

I always have a plan B option and wouldn't punt without one. My plan B is a regular or party so i know that will be a good punt if plan A, a newbie WG to me usually goes tits up.

Offline cueball

I have a couple of plan b's
They are lasses I've podged on normal punts that were ok but not mind blowing. I've had to call on plan b's a couple of times this year. When I go punting I go punting, whether it's plan a, b, or c

SirFrank

I rarely have a plan B because it largely means that you are falling back on second best. I tend to rely on my right hand - she's never let me down and I've never had better plus she doesn't charge me as we've known each other for so long

DG

I always have a plan B option and wouldn't punt without one. My plan B is a regular or party so i know that will be a good punt if plan A, a newbie WG to me usually goes tits up.

Of late my regular has been my Plan A. It would be difficult to use her as a Plan B due to her limited availability. That's why I tend to plan about a week ahead. Another girl I met a couple of months ago looked like she could be another regular, but she also has limited availability, doing incalls in hotels once or twice a week, and usually on a weekday. I met her on a Saturday but she hasn't done a weekend since.

If I'm at a loose end and fancy a punt, there's girl I saw way back whi provides a decent vanilla GFE for £40 hh and £60 the hour, but usually by the time she replies to my text it's too late.

Suppose the moral of the story is to find a reliable, decent girl who is usually available.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:38:48 pm by DG »

Siadwel

I never plan in advance, always on the day. I like the spontaneity and I accept that, sometimes, the punt can't happen with the girl I want, when I want.

If it don't fit, I don't force it, so to speak.

Offline The_Don

I mostly punt with a few hours notice (on the day). Very rarely do I plan day(s) a head (for a punt).

Having plan B, C, D (and regulars help)

Saying that some times my B, C, or D worked out better than plan A did. If I punted them another time.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:43:07 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have gone Plan B myself in the past!!!!!

The experiences I got varied from great to awful.

DG

I never plan in advance, always on the day. I like the spontaneity and I accept that, sometimes, the punt can't happen with the girl I want, when I want.

If it don't fit, I don't force it, so to speak.

I have to plan ahead as I have to work around the wife's work, which means a Friday afternoon or the weekend for me. As a lot of girls don't work weekends, or work shorter hours, I've found that few are available at the drop of a hat. If I haven't got one organised by about 3-00 pm it ain't gonna happen.

Siadwel

I have to plan ahead as I have to work around the wife's work, which means a Friday afternoon or the weekend for me. As a lot of girls don't work weekends, or work shorter hours, I've found that few are available at the drop of a hat. If I haven't got one organised by about 3-00 pm it ain't gonna happen.

Lucky for my punting, I'm single. I've organised lastminute.com punts as late as 7pm for 9pm, Sundays included. A few girls on my present HL don't even switch their lights on until late afternoon on a Sunday.

Offline claretandblue

i have quite a few girls on my hotlist so i dont really view seeing the second or third girl i call as a plan b or c,my logic is i planned to see them at some stage so am just ticking them off the list early

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I personally think it's more fun to make plan B 'just randomly see who is available on the day' rather than have a set plan b in store. Should plan a go tits up, I enjoy a scan of AW and sometimes someone I'd never seen or thought of before happens to have rolled up on tour nearby or whatever. Spontaneity is fun!!!!!

Offline Chezzie John

I have a plan B if traveling a long way but in the past when my plan A has gone wrong it's after being pissed about so I've then got the arse on and I wouldn't be in the mood for it no more so have just come back home in the past

Offline Malvolio

I've kept the numbers of the WGs I'd see again in my punting phone, so if something goes wrong I'd make some calls and see who was available.

This tactic is probably more effective if you're a London-based punter.

Offline Trevor12

i have quite a few girls on my hotlist so i dont really view seeing the second or third girl i call as a plan b or c,my logic is i planned to see them at some stage so am just ticking them off the list early

Similar for me.

I usually arrange a punt either on the day, or the day before. I have shortlist for potential next punts, and there's usually one who I'd prefer to see over the rest, but if not, it doesn't make a huge difference who gets crossed off on the day.

Offline nigel4498

I don't bother anymore with a plan B as invariably the punt is a disappointment.
I put the money back in my pocket until I can see my regular or until I find another A lister.

kenw1

I have found always found Plan B a disappointment so now I just have Plan A and if that fails like you I just put the £ back in my pocket for the next time.

Offline smiths

I personally think it's more fun to make plan B 'just randomly see who is available on the day' rather than have a set plan b in store. Should plan a go tits up, I enjoy a scan of AW and sometimes someone I'd never seen or thought of before happens to have rolled up on tour nearby or whatever. Spontaneity is fun!!!!!

That's the last thing that suits me. My plan B HAS to be a definite shoe-in good punt after plan A goes tits up. Also in my experiences being random has led to bad punts.

Offline foreverchanges

Always plan punts in advance but to be honest these days if it all goes tits up then I simply go home and think of the money I have saved.

Offline Chezzie John

If I've booked a girl the day before I always now contact her before setting off and won't leave until I know it's on for sure. In the past I've booked a girl a hours drive away and contacted her a hour or so before setting off but got no reply and then it's come to the time where I need to be setting off in order to get there in time so have done so in the hope I get a reply on route or they've turned their phone on by then. Then I've got there and still can't get in touch so have wasted my time.

Two tone

I usually plan my punts a week in advance as I tend to punt away from where I live and therefore have to travel. I don't have a plan B as I want to see a particular lady off my H/L and apart from one time I have never been let down. On that occasion I was in the middle of nowhere & there wasn't any other prossies nearby so returned home frustrated but with cash intact.

If my plans do fall down again on the day I will look on adultwork to see if anyone is nearby who is available even though it raises the odds of a shit punt.