Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Jones  (Read 6350 times)

Online threechilliman

Had the pleasure of this remarkable lady last night. A wonderfully sexy, mature woman with a body to die for. Certainly knows her way round a man and how to bring you to the edge. Any woman that can make me pop twice in 20 mins gets my vote.

Expensive, but worth it!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Excellent  :thumbsup:

Would you care to go into more detail, or will they remain between the two of you?  :hi:

Jay-Jay

She's been around in the business for yonks so must know what she's worth but not for me at those prices.
Unless of course threechilliman is going to elaborate and tell us that we don't know what we're missing ?

Jay

Offline Matium

Had the pleasure of this remarkable lady last night. A wonderfully sexy, mature woman with a body to die for. Certainly knows her way round a man and how to bring you to the edge. Any woman that can make me pop twice in 20 mins gets my vote.

Expensive, but worth it!!

A fluffy review worthy of Prossienet.

This is UKP and we need details, none of that "what happened between us will remain between us" nonsense.

Online threechilliman

When I do a review, I normally go into detail, but thought I’d have a bit of fun here to see what reaction a little teaser got. Obviously a bit of interest...

OK guys, you’ve persuaded me

Depends what you’re looking for in a punt I suppose. If you’re after a girl that offer a comprehensive list of services, Helen probably isn’t the girl for you. If, on the other hand, you’re after a sensual GFE and the more mature, elegant lady does it for you, as it does for me, then you’ll enjoy her, that’s for sure. The cost, for me, isn’t the issue – when I decide I want to see a girl, then I’ll make sure I get to see her.

I’ve always wanted to fuck a really eye-catching classy, mature woman and Helen is certainly that. I’d put her at around the fifty mark, I’m, well, let’s just say ‘in my forties’ and leave it there. I’ve tried younger girls and whilst they do a good job, I’m not sure they’re ever really going to do it for me.

I don’t go in for the PSE and prefer sensual/raunchy GFE, with the main requirements being prolonged oral both ways and to fuck in the usual positions. I like CIM, but Helen doesn’t do this which I was aware of before making the booking.

So, now you know where I’m coming from you can decide whether you have similar requirements to me or not. If you want something different, then look for a girl that offers whatever it is you’re after...

Here goes...

I’d been trying to get to see Helen for a couple of months and we’d got one date set up which fell through due to my diary changing, well in advance as it happened. Helen was fine and left it to me to find another date if I wanted to. Had to wait a little while but finally agreed a time and date. An hour and a half booked - fingers crossed!

Met Helen at her in-call apartment, located in Warrington. Easily found, got parked out of site of the road and despite being quarter of an hour early, she gave me precise instructions to her apartment and told me to come straight up. Those of you who’ve read my other reports will know how nervous I get just beforehand and this was no different – I needed a few deep breaths in the lift to try and settle myself. Door located, a quick knock and a very tall, elegantly lady stands in front of me dressed as requested in a blouse, short skirt, stockings and heels. Let’s just say if she walked into a pub, every guy in the house would notice. Apart from those who don’t like girls!!

At my request, Helen had made me a brew and also had a glass of cold water waiting for me alongside her own glass of wine. Paperwork out of the way, a quick chat about this and that and then she led me through to the bedroom. Before showering I asked how she wanted me and she simply asked me to wear a robe. Likewise, I requested she lay on the bed, minus the blouse and skirt.

Showered and ready I opened the door to find Helen lay on the bed and, as requested, wearing black underwear with a splash of colour, gold as it happened. What a sight – her figure, as has been well reported, wouldn’t disgrace a woman 20 years younger, it really is that good. I joined her on the bed and we were soon entwined, DFK, touching, feeling, caressing, licking and nibbling – all the bits and pieces that get a good session started. She soon decided I was over-dressed, so off with the robe and she started to caress my cock and balls nice and gently, absolutely gorgeous. I asked her to remove her bra which she did, whilst kneeling over me, very slowly, keeping eye-contact and smiling all the time – god it’s a very naughty look she has.

Then she started again, kissing and nibbling, making her way slowly down my body, but lingering on my nipples. Then slowly downwards. She teased me by kissing and licking my thighs and lower abdomen, before flicking her tongue over my cock and balls. I simply lay back and asked her to take me to heaven. Licking, flicking and eventually sucking it was a very sensual blowjob indeed and exactly how I like it. Coming up for air, there was one last article of clothing to be removed.

Still lay back on the bed, I asked her to stand up, over me and take her knickers off very, very slowly. Fixing my gaze, smiling and with her naughty face on, she hooked her thumbs into her knickers and ever-so-slowly started to move them down. Oh Lordy! By the time she had them down to her thighs I sat up and took over until she was able to step out of them. I held them over the side of the bed, dropped them and said ‘you won’t be needing those’.

She lay beside me, parting her legs and allowed me access to one of the best pussys I’ve ever had the pleasure of laying my fingers on. Drum-skin tight are the words that spring to mind, no excess flesh whatsoever. Shaved smooth within the last 12 hours I’d say, save for a thin line of hair for decoration. I caressed her very gently, teasing her as she’d teased me. ‘Oh God, that’s nice’ she whispered. I gently worked her clit and then a finger into her now, quickly moistening, pussy.

Now it was my turn. Giving a lady oral is, basically, my hobby. Absolutely love it as long as standards of hygiene are high. No problems here. Meticulously prepared. Sweet and juicy, fucking awesome. I’d still be there now if it had been left to me. But I had work to do and slowly started to flick my tongue over her clit, varying the pace and firmness. Then with a rush, she came, clamping her legs around my head. Seemed to have done the trick. 1-0 to Helen.

After a little drinks break, it was time to fuck. On with the PPE, she said her favourite was doggy but we started with mish. Now lads, I normally have to be pretty vigorous to make it across the line and it doesn’t always happen for me, but the moment I enterd her tight pussy, I knew this wouldn’t take long, particularly with the verbal encouragement she was giving me. Decision time. Do I blow my load now and risk not being able to go again. I normally control things so I don’t cum until near the end. No decision to make and within two minutes, I’d emptied my balls into the ‘net’. Now that doesn’t happen too often. 1 each.

A quick tidy up, a fit of giggles and another drinks break. Helen wanted to fuck again so I told her she needed to get me hard. Another mind-tingling blowjob and I was ready for action. A spot of Helen on top and she controls this very nicely before she insisted she wanted it doggy. There can’t be a better sight than Helen on all fours inviting you to fuck her doggy style. In we go, adjusting position slightly to get comfy and once again I knew it wouldn’t take long and after a few minutes, another goal . 2-1 to me!

I can’t think any girl has made me cum twice in twenty minutes from penetrative sex – a first for me.

A quick clean up and then we lay back on the bed, kissing and cuddling and chatting away. Buy this point I knew I’d be out of time and indeed we were – more than. I needed to get my skates on so as not to be missed.

She was very complimentary about my skills, I consider myself to be no more than average, but everyone has their opinion.
A quick shower, dressed and then we said our goodbyes – until next time. I’d booked an hour and a half, and from the moment I got out of my car, to the moment I got back in it, nearly two hours had passed. Generous with her time I’d say.

As I say, it depends what you’re after, but I have to say, one of the very best fucks of my life with the right type of lady for me. There’ll definitely be a second leg.

So there we are chaps, is that comprehensive enough for you??

3cm

yorkshire123

Hi TCM
Is she really 6ft tall?

Online threechilliman

Evening Y123,

I'd say shes 5'10" without heels on. Add 4" heels and she makes for quite an imposing woman, believe me...

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nice review Mr Chilli.

I like a bit of posh totty, especially if they're on the tall side.

A Helen Jones/Rhia Charles esq punt is high on my list for 2014.

:drinks:

yorkshire123

Evening Y123,

I'd say shes 5'10" without heels on. Add 4" heels and she makes for quite an imposing woman, believe me...
Cheers
I thought it may have been a typo on her web site, far too tall for me & thats a shame based on your vg review.

Online threechilliman

Nice review Mr Chilli.

I like a bit of posh totty, especially if they're on the tall side.

A Helen Jones/Rhia Charles esq punt is high on my list for 2014.

:drinks:

She's tall, posh and totty alright. Just looked up Rhia Charles, at those prices, thank fuck she's a long way away from me!!

Any other posh birds in the NW I should be thinking of?? Perhaps I should start a posh totty thread, although there's one already under way re Selfridge girls.

TCM

Online threechilliman

Cheers
I thought it may have been a typo on her web site, far too tall for me & thats a shame based on your vg review.

She's far to tall for me as well, but I didn't let that worry me. She had to lean over to kiss me when I went in lol!!

TCM

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's far to tall for me as well, but I didn't let that worry me. She had to lean over to kiss me when I went in lol!!

TCM

Them being tall has it's advantages. They can stand up, bend right over in FMH heels whilst you get down on your knees and eat them out from behind.  :yahoo:

Offline Matium

Now that's a review!

:)

I have an Amazonian fetish, being 6 foot, would you say she's Amazonian, statuesque?

Offline Matium

She's even managed to get herself into the Daily Mail!

Online threechilliman

Now that's a review!

:)

I have an Amazonian fetish, being 6 foot, would you say she's Amazonian, statuesque?

It was your little moan that made me write it. I actually enjoy writing them so glad you liked it!!

She has been described as that elsewhere. I wouldn't say muscular exactly, but certainly well toned. Tall and beautifully proportioned though.

Online threechilliman

She's even managed to get herself into the Daily Mail!

I'd seen this already.We chatted about it whilst I was there. I told her it was a nice touch!! She said the hotel was crap and not to bother. So a little hotel review for everyone as well!!

Online threechilliman

Them being tall has it's advantages. They can stand up, bend right over in FMH heels whilst you get down on your knees and eat them out from behind.  :yahoo:

Yes, I must admit having her bend over for me whilst I took her skirt and knickers off was one of my opening gambit options. Might try that next time. I did exactly that in the other review (Foxxy) I posted yesterday. Deeeeeeeeeee lightful.......................

Jay-Jay

It was your little moan that made me write it. I actually enjoy writing them so glad you liked it!!
I think we could guess that...I thought you were having a hand shandy with your none-typing hand !

Still too pricey for me.

Jay

Online threechilliman

Not whilst typing it, there were ladies in the room! Have had one or two since though. Go on Jay, treat yourself, you know you want to....