Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xenia Parlour - Birmingham  (Read 4920 times)

Offline denneboom

I was in Xenia's parlour last Saturday night and I have to confess it will be the last time I ever go there. I had already paid the £10 entrance fee into Libra Sauna, and saw nothing that I wanted to go for while putting up with their dark rooms,although there were 15 girls to choose from. I was driven past The Bluebell Suite but a crowd of youths near the entrance put me off,so I thought a trip to Xenia's could salvage the effort.

There is now a late night African night club next door with an outdoor terrance so you have to walk past a large crowd of people before getting to the door. Then it was £5 in.

There were three girls working all EE. (Romanian most likely) After sipping a Red Bull for 10 minutes I chose the one with the largest breasts,and a mischevious grin. The session was not great as this girl (Whose name I cant remember) couldn't speak much English other than to say "extra" when i tried to titfuck her. As usual with late night parlours kissing and OWO are out of the question. I will not be visiting this establishment again.

I have always been an advocate of parlour's because of the choice, ease of access and availability after 8pm, But my best sessions have all been in the daytime and with English girls. I'm going to start making bookings on AW and hope I fare better in future, or least stick to having punts during daylight. Trouble is I don't know where to begin

Offline Juankerr

I had already paid the £10 entrance fee into Libra Sauna, and saw nothing that I wanted to go for while putting up with their dark rooms,although there were 15 girls to choose from.
Each to their own of course but it really surprises me that you didn't see anyone that took your fancy at Libra , they usually have a pretty good line-up.

Offline denneboom

There is a girl called Maria I usually go for, but she was away, I will come back to Libra during the day though. Its a huge choice and I do find it daunting, last month I had a good punt with an Italian girl who really got into it but I didn't see her last time.

I'm just fed-up of below average punts.

I wont see new foreign girls from now on, only the ones whom I have been with before.

virgil

I love Emma at Libra although I can't say she gives a variety of services - they just don't there, do they. I just like the look of her and we have a laugh between us - a pretty expensive laugh I suppose even though I go at the cheapest time and have no extras.

make sure you say you want a shower so you don't get put in the tiny room with a wash basin.

Offline Juankerr

I love Emma at Libra although I can't say she gives a variety of services - they just don't there, do they.
Unfortunately this is Libra's biggest drawback ( apart from the bloody dark room's ), there is alway's a good selection of hot looking girl's but in all my visit's , I have only ever had an extra once and at £20 a time for the like's of kissing , OWO and reverse oral it could become an expensive meet especially when I expect all those service's as standard and usually get them from independent's at no extra charge.

I must admit though , I do alway's get a buzz out of standing in the bar room with 15 or more girl's knowing I can have anyone of them!!  :thumbsup:

virgil

I think those interested might need to know the 15 or so girls are only there at the busiest night periods when they stand around in the tiny bar area with lots of men undressing them with their eyes and you have to try to pick out someone not already booked (only going on what I've read about those busy times and maybe making up a bit of it).

Go at noon and the receptionist may be the only one on premises or if a couple more there (it has gone to 24 hour opening), they may well have been there for hours and hours - and look it as they wipe the sleep out of their eyes.

It may have changed but cheapest time (no entrance fee) used to be noon to 5pm. They wanted to charge me £10 to get in at 11.45am once when it would be free a few minutes later.

I cut off my nose to spite my face and left.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:43:28 am by virgil »

Offline Juankerr

I think those interested might need to know the 15 or so girls are only there at the busiest night periods when they stand around in the tiny bar area with lots of men.
I only go to Libra on an evening after 8pm when there are more girl's available than on the dayshift. I phoned up last week and was told 23 girls were available on that particular evening!!

As for lots of men , I have only ever seen 3 other lad's in the bar area when I have been there so I guess it depend's on what time you go.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:49:39 pm by Juankerr »

virgil

We diverted away from Xenia Parlour - never heard of it!

Offline Juankerr

We diverted away from Xenia Parlour - never heard of it!
I've never been there but It's on Ernest Street basically on the site of the old Silk's gentleman's club which later housed the Pump club and latterly Ambassador's before it was raided toward's the end of 2013.

Offline denneboom

Now called New Ambassabors, with a modified more discreet entrance on Florence Street