Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anita  (Read 1420 times)

Danny86

She's now in Wolverhampton, apparently.

Booked an hour at 23:30 (i know it was late but work commitments today forced me to book a late one) which the girl who answered the phone said was fine (could've been Anita)

Got the postcode, ended up a McDonalds, called again and got the specifics of the flat in a text.

Unfortunately, there are roadworks all around Wolverhampton at present, and i ended up having to go through the city centre twice just to get back to the same McDonalds.

My SatNav is on my phone, so when she called me (twice) i had to ignore the call to allow the SatNav to keep working. Was at traffic lights, roundabouts etc.

At 23:43 i stopped the car and received a message saying that i was very rude for not answering the phone/dismissing the calls. I called back straight away and was told the service was no longer available, the girl on the phone seemed very annoyed.

I had booked an hour, and was happy to pay for the fact that the roads around Wolverhampton are a nightmare, but was quite upset with being told it was somehow my fault, and being dropped as if i was some kind of dodgy punter.

Back home now, 30 miles away, and very disappointed.

If you don't know the exact location for this one, my advice would be to leave a good 20 mins early.

Can't comment on the punt obviously. Shame. :(

External Link/Members Only

Offline Talbear

Great review....

If you love traffic reports
 :thumbsdown:

Danny86

So does this review help others or not mate?

Pretty sure that's the idea behind all of this...

PuntingNoob

Doesn't really help as it was your fault the meet did not happen, a simple call/message when you realised you're going to be late would've made that trip worth while. Shame you didn't get to see her as she's a fantastic shag.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:41:41 am by PuntingNoob »

Offline Talbear

So does this review help others or not mate?

Pretty sure that's the idea behind all of this...

No.... Hence the sarcasm

Offline ImageMaker

Check other reviews about her,  Anita herself is very good. The fact that you booked and then ignored her calls is indeed very rude if you look from her point of view. Imagine is a girl ignores your calls, people get pissed off over it.

Once you released that you going to be late,  you should of your texted her.

broksonic

I think it's pretty pointless to review a WG that you haven't even seen.   It was not her fault that you could not be bothered to let her know that you were going to be late.
She would of probably understood and of just seen you later