Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyla-Lee Ebony - Incredible Beautiful Woman - Mistress/GFE/PSE London  (Read 2680 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408483) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Looks - Face 9/10
Tits - 8/10
Arse - World Class
Age - Late 30's

So I met Skyla in a fetish nightclub about 10mnth a go and I have seen her maybe 5 times since in all different settings. She is all woman, oooozzzes sex appeal and really touchy feelie from the get go - she can be mumsy but an absolute freeeeak in the bedroom - I would describe her as a GREAT lover and just makes me feel like a million dollars even just going for drink. She is perfect for the busy businessman who needs to let off some steam with a proper woman!

My sessions with her have all been very different... she can do the GF, the PSE and the DOM/SUB thing with her being the DOM BUT she can also be submissive but we built up a lot of trust b4 that happened!

Her rates are not cheap but just for the service alone I have never begrudged a penny (I always book 2hrs/£600 ish)... she actually quite normal, reads people very well and a great communicator. From what I gather, this is something reasonably new to her (2yrs+) so she is not jaded and she is very much a pleaser!!

I highly recommend her to anyone really... it's all a bonus that she gives the most amazing hug and one of the nicest people I have ever met in the "game"!

Last but not least - BIG SQUIRTER! So be warned lolzz

Online jonesfromthere

Thanks for the review. She's also on AW External Link/Members Only

Her rates on there seem to vary quite a bit, £200-£300 per hour for an incall.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah she is a bit of a chameleon, so each time depending on the setting the rates have been different but only slightly.

Offline rage666

what services did you receive? Owo? Dfk?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

DFK and OWO... there is nothing we haven't done - as I said she is a freak between the sheets and a great lover & Mistress too

Offline Hobbit

DFK and OWO... there is nothing we haven't done - as I said she is a freak between the sheets and a great lover & Mistress too

How was the DFK? Was it deep, passionate, or light kissing?

Did she pay any attention to the balls? I see on her profile she gives Rimming. Did you sample that and was it any good?