Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B0nnieBr0wn (TS) - Sandy  (Read 460 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5014117) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So time, for another review of the lovely Bonnie, my last was over 2 years ago.
Since then, I have seen Bonnie a number of times since then and she is now my go to TS.
I have seen a number of TS's over the years, but none have been as good as Bonnie.

Costs: She is £150 for the first hour, then £100 an hour for any subsequent hours. A lot of my meets are 2 hours, so £250.
I like the longer, more relaxed meetings with multiple pops.

Location: A large residential property on the edge of town with plenty of free parking, off road and on the road outside where I usually park.
The property has a full on dungeon with all the 'toys' you can ever imagine.  It is always very clean, I'm asked to take my shoes off at the door.

Age/Looks: Early 30s as stated. Bonnie is tall at 6'2, higher in heels.

Comms: Always good, I now just message her via WhatsApp a few days before and we agree a time and duration and I'm booked in. If she can, she replies promptly otherwise she replies ASAP.
In fact, I usually message her once a week or so and see how she is doing. We exchange a few messages on what we have been up to, as I consider her a friend now.

Meet: I'm usually greeted by her at the door, with Bonnie wearing a nice dress, in heels with plenty of smooth, white flesh showing.
Not wearing a bra, but a hand up her dress reveals she is wearing skimpy knickers.

She is very feminine, softly spoken and sensual. She leads me up to 1 of 2 rooms.
Sometimes we play in the dungeon bedroom, sometimes in another, more 'normal' bedroom. Both have large beds in them, with towels on.

We caress and undress each other whilst chatting. Lots of good kissing, she does enjoy this.
She told me recently about a meet she had which was more kissing than fucking!

Anyway, with me, we are soon both naked, more kissing, cuddling etc.
It is not long before she is sitting at the end of my body, giving my hard cock a quick clean and then some excellent oral. Full deep throat.
She senses when I'm getting close and stops suddenly. She is in no hurry to make me come, even though she knows I'm a repeat cummer.

Soon, a condom is found, applied and she is sitting on me, riding me hard whilst I'm fondling her boobs.
We move into the missionary position and I'm fucking her as hard as I can. She looks like she is enjoying herself, making appreciative noises and her eyes are rolling to the back of her head.
It is not long before I'm cumming in the bag. She cleans me up with a few wet wipes.

We take a little break, more cuddling, chatting, caressing. After recovering, it is time for round 2 which for me, usually involves more cow girl and missionary.
I'm not really into doggy and with Bonnie having such long legs, this would be difficult for me!

Over a number of meets, Bonnie has got me off with a vibrating wand, me wanking my cock between her thighs and even Bonnie using her feet to get me cumming. She is one skilled lady. 
And that gents, is why she is my go to TS.  :hi: