Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Scotland xx Edinburgh  (Read 2162 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

One Hour £130

I had been planning a return trip to Edinburgh for a while and sought the advice of a punter pal.  You know who you are, so thanks again.  Anyway contacted Bonnie way, way in advance and I know some girls don't like this but Bonnie was fine and there was a few emails and a bit of banter.  Good communication.  I requested a mild domination session with a bit of gfe and the usual services of owo, ro, 69, protected sex in a variety of positions and cim and swallow.  I also asked Bonnie to dress as slutty or as raunchy as possible.

Anyway on day in question slight delay of about 15mins but good clear updates and no problems for me.

Got the text to come up and Bonnie opened the door.  No hiding behind the door.  Bonnie was dressed in black thigh socks, tartan skirt, huge heels, turquoise latex bra type thing and a bow in her hair. Perfect from my point of view.
 As per previous reports really attractive girl without cat walk model looks. Photo's and description entirely accurate.  Honest girl!!

Anyway I started looking about for the review later and commented how "exquisite" she looked.  We had a wee kiss and then Bonnie  said "Do I not know you?"  Anyway went off to the shower and came back into the room and Bonnie said "Are you not Marmalade off UKP"  "No not me, UKP don't know what you are on about"
Anyway on to the bed some nice FK and some DFK hands over each other.  Then Bonnie moves down licks the chuck berries and then starts a very good owo session with loads of little tricks and eye contact.  Quite sloppy.  We then move on to 69 and this was again very good.

On with the jacket with Bonnie on top. We start riding away, she is tight, plenty of dfk then all of sudden whack left hook slap.  Bonnie starts shouting "I know who you are now you fucking raj"  Whack right hook slap "Your that fucking  Randy F ya weegie Bastard"  She then grabs my throat with both hands and starts throttling me.  I start gasping "no no I am a fluffy cunt".  Whack "don't fucking believe you!!!"whack again. "I am, I am, I gasp"  "Prove it tell me what pressies you have given to prossies?" and whack again.
 "Ok ok I gave that Gabriella of Glasgow my last fucking rollo"  At this she stops hitting me and starts kissing me again. All the while riding away.   Then whack  "a fucking rollo, a single fucking chocolate ya tight bastard"  Whack and at that she starts throttling me again.

At this point I get her into doggie position and I start spanking her arse.  Whilst pounding away she starts trying to skelp my arse.  A prolonged pounding then takes place with me slowing down occasionally to avoid "cumming" too soon and kissing her and feeling her breasts.

I then get her into missionary and again she takes a really good pounding.  During this part of the session she is wrapping her legs around my legs and digging her nails into my back.  Again slow down and speed up as required.  Then finally jump off and Bonnie finishes me off with cim and swallow and even captures my delayed water works with aplomb.

I was shattered so with 15 minutes to go didn't contemplate a round 2 but I know it would of been on the cards. 

So rest of the time spent having a chat and good banter. 

Mostly with me trying to get her to come over to Glasgow for a wee tour. Absolutely no rush.

Anyway to sum up.  Good looking, sexy, totally interactive enthusiastic girl.  A definite re-visit.

chico1000

Ok for folks not familiar with the Scottish board the dialogue was an in-joke and made up.  But the action happened as described.
Marmalade my apologies I find most of your posts and reviews really useful and one of your previous one's also helped me choosing this girl.

As for the other guy I mentioned who has spent most of today abusing all kinds of different members and prossies without offering anything useful by way of a review,  no apologies there. So go ahead Randy drop your big watery shite on this review nobody listens to you because all you are about is abuse.

moosehead69

Well written good review sounds like a lot of fun ... Seems well worth a trip through east.. Or better still get her through to weegieland !!

Offline DickDiver

Ok for folks not familiar with the Scottish board the dialogue was an in-joke and made up.  But the action happened as described.
Marmalade my apologies I find most of your posts and reviews really useful and one of your previous one's also helped me choosing this girl.

As for the other guy I mentioned who has spent most of today abusing all kinds of different members and prossies without offering anything useful by way of a review,  no apologies there. So go ahead Randy drop your big watery shite on this review nobody listens to you because all you are about is abuse.

Thank fuck for the caveat Chico. That was turning into the most weird ass punt ever.  In fact I'm still troubled by it.

Thanks for the review though.

Offline bigmike32

Shes on my list chico what part of edinburgh is she based in without being too specific.

Offline auldie63

Brilliant Chico!     LLF
Sounds like you had a fucking ball, through in Auld Reekie now and then, maybe have to save up ma pennies to give this one a visit.

chico1000

Shes on my list chico what part of edinburgh is she based in without being too specific.

Near Waverly Station.

sheepy

Agree, seen her when im down in Edinburgh on business. Fantastic service.

RandyF

even captures my delayed water works with aplomb.

What is this  "delayed water works"  :unknown:  Chico?  This some overweight old man condition we need to be worrying about? 

Did you leak in Boney?

Offline bigmike32

Cheers chico right off the train and into a punt canr beat it :rolleyes: