Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lymmlady - Warrington  (Read 3393 times)

25 review(s) for lymmlady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BravoTangoZulu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - okay, she said she was asleep when I first called. Also picked up the phone and chatted to another punter as soon as I’d finished.

Place - hotel in Warrington towards Chester. Said a lot of people can’t find the room but I had no issue there

Girl - large and wouldn’t say she was attractive. I Don’t like talking badly about how people look but I wasn’t a fan. Breasts were the only redeeming quality for me.

Meet - she seemed up for a lot. Good oral but not in the top 10 I’ve had. Her on top to doggy to her back on top. Had to finish my self of while she squirted (the wand she used though was VERY loud.

Overall - if it was £50 I’d of gone neutral but fell ripped of for £80

Offline Drayki

So you wouldn’t recommend then, there’s another thread on here about her on whether she offers bb  :scare: Thanks for the heads up on her though

Offline BravoTangoZulu

So you wouldn’t recommend then, there’s another thread on here about her on whether she offers bb  :scare: Thanks for the heads up on her though

No I wouldn’t. Not seen the thread but she didn’t seem to do that might of a few years ago though. I’d of walked out if she did.

Offline antsz

Thanks for the report, was weighing up seeing her next week but I think I will pass now :thumbsdown:

Offline PussyLover789

Looks like shes doing bareback in her movie clips  :scare:

Offline antsz

Looks like shes doing bareback in her movie clips  :scare:

yeah thats whats my thread was about on her, she says its her partner :hi:

Offline PussyLover789

yeah thats whats my thread was about on her, she says its her partner :hi:
All WGs say its their partner when they have a BB movie clip, im not so sure  :unknown: