Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lymmlady and rachel-green1986 - Duo - Edinburgh  (Read 1674 times)

25 review(s) for lymmlady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for rachel-green1986 (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Spotted these two advertising a tour on UKE. Hadn't had a duo for some time and the rate was reasonable (£120hh) so I thought I'd give them a go.

Comms nice and easy via AW email and txt. Arrived on time and was let into the falt - nice modern (probably) AirBnB in the Haymarket area - by LL, hiding behind the door as usual; probably with good reason though as her underwear didn't hide much. Into the lounge and introduced to Rachel. Appearance wise, LL is the taller by a considerable margin; she's not skinny, I'd say between 10 and 12. Rachel is short and quite a bit rounder. Both pretty attractive facially; LL wears glasses which I find quite sexy.

Into the bedroom and we all got our kit off. Straight into DFK from R with LL sucking my cock. DFK very good and enthusiastic, DFK OK but a bit rough. After a few minutes the girls swapped positions, then I got LL to sit on my face for a while, or at least I tried to, but she seemed reluctant to make full-on contact, always pulling away a bit. Next it was on with the rubber so that LL could have some cowgirl while I wen't back to DFK with R and playing with her tits (very nice they are too; big and not too droopy). We then moved around a few positions until I came I the bag while pounding R from behind.

All fairly standard stuff, however, there were a number of negatives. R has a pretty large, flabby, stretch-marked, belly that isn't apparent in her AW photos. I didn't find it completely off-putting, but it wasn't very attractive either. At one point, I was banging away at the back of one of the girls and turned around to grab the other one only to find her lying on the bed getting herself off with a wand - something she seemed reluctant to stop until she had come. Now, pardon me, but I'm paying for you to give me pleasure, not for you to play with yourself in a dreamy wee world of your own! LL's BJ and HJ technique was from the "hammer it as hard as you can" school, despite me encouraging her to take it easy. And finally, the girls don't interact with each other at all. I suppose I should have checked this out before I booked, but maybe there's a difference between a 'duo' and a 'threesome'; I was expecting us all to be shagging each other, rather than just me shagging them individually.

Overall, two decent enough girls; reasonably enthusiastic, but not exactly giving it 100%. Wouldn't bother to return (and they moaned a lot about having to put up with a lot of timewasters in Edinburgh so, apparently, they won't be returning either)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:38:58 am by Name Not Found »