Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lymmlady Horny-Diamond30  (Read 1091 times)

25 review(s) for lymmlady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for HORNY-DIAMOND30 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rackstraw38

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Two girl outcall in south Manchester hotel. One hour £ 200

I met Lymmlady originally when she answered a reverse booking back in October and was tempted back for a second "bite". She was keen to do a FFM and when the opportunity arose with her new partner I quickly made the arrangements.
Communications in advance were good via AW & text.
The ladies arrived a little late & flustered, traffic problems apparently, but settled quickly after a glass of wine. Both are as described on AW , attracitve!, LL had my preferred stocking & suspenders and heels, HD just in attractive bra & pants. Both were eager to get down to business & efficiently and quickly removed all my clothes.
What followed was a threeway exchange of kissing, licking, sucking and other sexual activities. LL was the  more active as I'd seen her previously but HD was not far behind. She was a quieter minx. All  services on  the likes lists was on offer and most sampled. There are also a few more adventurous things not on LL's list as well which were very well performed and received.
There was real interaction between them both which gave me time to get my breath back occasionally.
Overall great VFM if you are into FFM. I notice their price has now gone up but I guess there's always a deal to be made !

Offline Access

I really tried to get to see these 2 this week but our comms never matched up. I'll def be making a booking though. I was just too busy this week to fit in with their schedule. I need to plan better  :yahoo:

Offline hungrypunt

Tried myself a couple of times to get a booking with this sexy MILF of Lymm, but struggled, my times are awkward and restrictive at the minute.
I like how LL is pro active about the booking process and goes about her business though TBH, shows enthusiasm, Id defo like to get together with them both.

Have been in contact via UKE messaging but not quite matched up yet, we shall tho, OH YES we shall !!!

Offline threechilliman

I had an innings with these two today. They were right up there with any FFM I've had previously.

tcm