Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Elsa....strong positive! - Paddington  (Read 1789 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7087190) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gmoniey

Link: External Link/Members Only
Rate: 170+30 (OWO) for the hour

Location: Basement flat about 10 mins walk from Paddington. Was mostly discrete except for the fact that two guys were smoking outside when I was leaving and clearly knew whats up...one even made a snarky remark, but I kept my head down and kept walking

Girl: Holy shit...does she have amazing tits. They were absolutely remarkable, and the highlight of the evening! They are all natural, very squishy and she was very open to me playing, squeezing and sucking them. Only downside is that her nipples were really small/short. She's in good shape...not quite athletic build, but very little body fat. She's not quite tits on a stick since here body ins't a "stick", but the tits and how big they were relative to her body made it seem that way. She has a bubble personality and was eager to please.

She told me she travels a ton and is rarely in one city for long and doesn't like to stay in London because it's so expensive. I happened to have popped open my hot list and saw that she was in London that day, so I got very lucky.

Service: Started with OWO and then had her ride me cowgirl. The OWO was ok...nothing to rave about. But her riding on top was a sight to be seen. There were also plenty of mirrors around, so the dual view was amazing. After a quick break and short massage, she started OWO again and we did a mixture of doggy (watching her tits flap around in the mirror was another highlight) and then I finished in missionary. She does have a acting routine that she goes through that is filled with fake moans and comments like "give me your milk/leche"...I could have done without this, but the tits kept me distracted. No time watching and was high energy and fun the entire session.

Negatives: She has a laundry list of extras. I much prefer a higher rate without all the extras, but it is what it is. The acting was a bit much, but it was easy to overlook the rest of it.

Overall, I would definitely return if we're ever in the same city. Her tits alone are worth the visit!