Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular wg  (Read 9703 times)

apple

the wg i see regular cancelled our appointment last week i was absolutely gutted as i have not seen her for 4 wks .. i have booked her for next week and i cant wait to get down on her .... when i walk into her place of work is it inappropriate for me to jump on her as soon as i walk through the door ... probably stupid question really   

Offline monkeybucket

I'm not sure I would unless I'd told her. But always get the paper work out of the way first just to avoid any problems.

abdul

the wg i see regular cancelled our appointment last week i was absolutely gutted as i have not seen her for 4 wks .. i have booked her for next week and i cant wait to get down on her .... when i walk into her place of work is it inappropriate for me to jump on her as soon as i walk through the door ... probably stupid question really   

May be this will your last booking if you do so but it depends how she feels for you as a regular client as she cancelled your booking for some reason maybe for a new client or another regular so you never know :hi:

yorkshire123

Not a stupid question.
I generally stick to regulars & find them better VFM, no small talk, pay on the way out & down & dirty within minutes. Go for it, she may be flattered & be under the illusion that you have missed her?

vorian

If she knows you well and as a regular, probably not, have you got a link for this WG please.  :hi:

apple

vorian..      i was going to pm you or msg you but my laptop like me is old and crashed you seem to know ur onions and i welcome ur input

apple

Not a stupid question.
I generally stick to regulars & find them better VFM, no small talk, pay on the way out & down & dirty within minutes. Go for it, she may be flattered & be under the illusion that you have missed her?
   great i am paranoid now   .... i mean abduls post
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:07:15 pm by apple »

cockneybstrd

I think it depends on your 'relationship' with your 'regular' working girl.

I very rarely see someone more than once or twice. And have only had one 'regular' who I used too see weekly with her what you suggested would have been ok with her.

She was a bit ditzy though and almost left a couple of times without picking up the cash from the coffee table

apple

Offline Matium

Her interest in you only extends to your wallet.

It's best to start seeing other girls so you don't develop any feelings for her and so get hurt.

grandmaster-ram-rod

great i am paranoid now   .... i mean abduls post

abdul is always negitive , ignore him  :P

she might well have canceled for many reasons ,most of them nothing to do with you and out of her control

so pounce on her
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:10:32 pm by grandmaster-ram-rod »

apple

Her interest in you only extends to your wallet.

It's best to start seeing other girls so you don't develop any feelings for her and so get hurt.
  actually you have hit the nail on the head ..... thats why i have joined the forum to gain a little insight from my peers and hopefully get some recomendations

grandmaster-ram-rod

actually you have hit the nail on the head ..... thats why i have joined the forum to gain a little insight from my peers and hopefully get some recomendations

do not fall for a pro$$ie, it will end in tears, and an empty bank account  :dash:

apple

do not fall for a pro$$ie, it will end in tears, and an empty bank account  :dash:
never a true word said so well ....

Offline Madone1

Sounds like a bit of EAS mate you need to chill out a bit go bang a couple of new girls. Donn't pounce on her it will not go down well she is not your GF. Remember all you are is a cash point with a dick attached as far as she is concerned.

vorian

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a solid enough profile, could do with a bit of tiding up, lack of face pictures is always a downside for me. I do like the roleplay emphasis but thats personal. If there were face pictures and it was in my region I would be tempted to have a punt with her.

She is mentioned on this UKP thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26909.msg382879;topicseen#msg382879

The fact that Dani speaks highly of her again personally for me is another good sign.

Imho a good overall choice.  :hi:

apple

punting around here is dead ... ha ha we have to take what we can ....

apple

Sounds like a bit of EAS mate you need to chill out a bit go bang a couple of new girls. Donn't pounce on her it will not go down well she is not your GF. Remember all you are is a cash point with a dick attached as far as she is concerned.
whats eas ??

cockneybstrd

whats eas ??

Emotional Attachment Syndrome

With regards to Abdul as a 'Rent Boy/Male Service Provider' he should know better than most, I am always amazed how Abdul knows so much about AW and in particular the low end of the London scene. It is quite impressive

Offline Madone1

Emotional attachment syndrome. A very easy and costly mistake all punters can make when they forget it is a business transaction. She does not give a shit about you only your wallet.

vorian

Emotional attachment syndrome. A very easy and costly mistake all punters can make when they forget it is a business transaction. She does not give a shit about you only your wallet.

EAS Thread, one of many

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16474.0

apple

well i must admit .... since joing this site i have 33 wgs on my todo list thanx to the reviews

vorian

well i must admit .... since joing this site i have 33 wgs on my todo list thanx to the reviews

Out of interest who are the top five on your to do list.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
i was absolutely gutted as i have not seen her for 4 wks ..

I had to point out that I know her well and you have not seen her that much so no need to be gutted.  she would be horrified if she found out you felt this way about her as she is professional and does not get attached to her clients.

If you tell me what day she cancelled I can probably tell you why.  she worked Tuesday wednesday and Thursday but had Monday and Friday off.  If you were cancelled Monday or Friday it is because she was working but if you were cancelled on Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday then she probably decided to see someone else instead as she does not double book so would have cancelled you.  She is very busy on the days she does work

It is also not appropriate for you to jump on her as soon as you walk through the door and this would not be appreciated by her at all
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:13:47 pm by Dani »

cockneybstrd

I had to point out that I know her well and you have not seen her that much so no need to be gutted.  she would be horrified if she found out you felt this way about her as she is professional and does not get attached to her clients.

If you tell me what day she cancelled I can probably tell you why.  she worked Tuesday wednesday and Thursday but had Monday and Friday off.  If you were cancelled Monday or Friday it is because she was working but if you were cancelled on Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday then she either didn't want to see you or decided to see someone else instead as she does not double book.  She is very busy on the days she does work

Apple I think you have been told.

vorian

Apple I think you have been told.

Can get much better advice than that can you, from another WG who knows the prossie in question personally. Question answered.  :thumbsup:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I meant Monday and Friday she was not working

apple

i really dont know what to say now

vorian

How about telling us what day she cancelled you on, then you will know for sure.

cockneybstrd

I would suggest as you have the cash in your pocket go onto AW or wherever and see who is available and go and get laid tonight.

You will feel a lot better for it.

And V I get the feeling we all have an idea what day it was.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:35:57 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline Madone1

Just move on mate start working through that hotlist then go back to her.

apple

can you not pm ppl here i want to send dani a msg

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I tried to pm you but it says you cannot receive messages so I suspect you need a set amount of posts before hand

apple

cockneybstrd

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If you want to ask me something just email me on AW.  Im not hard to find as I am in the same postcode area as Veronica and there is not many overweight older women in that area called Dani

apple

what a f ))(**(*  mess .... how the hell did i know that a dani knows her
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:47:33 pm by apple »

apple

no way you will know who i am

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
what a f ))(**(*  mess .... how the hell did i know that a wg dani knows her

err maybe because I posted on a review of her on here that I know her very well

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
no way you will know who i am

I dont care who you are tbh.  It is you who wanted to pm me.  :dash:

apple

if go on aw will you hear me out
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:49:38 pm by apple »

Offline oldfart

fuck a different prossie instead ??

good advice,
                 move on ,  and think of it as business....just like the girl

vorian

err maybe because I posted on a review of her on here that I know her very well

As I said below as few minutes ago.

Looks like a solid enough profile, could do with a bit of tiding up, lack of face pictures is always a downside for me. I do like the roleplay emphasis but thats personal. If there were face pictures and it was in my region I would be tempted to have a punt with her.

She is mentioned on this UKP thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26909.msg382879;topicseen#msg382879

The fact that Dani speaks highly of her again personally for me is another good sign.

Imho a good overall choice.  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
if go on aw will you hear me out

I have no idea who you are or why you even want to talk to me so I guess so depending on what you have to say.  However this is not the place for all this.  either pm me or email me but don't keep expecting me to drag this thread out as it is boring for everyone else

cockneybstrd

I have no idea who you are or why you even want to talk to me so I guess so depending on what you have to say.  However this is not the place for all this.  either pm me or email me but don't keep expecting me to drag this thread out as it is boring for everyone else

Tbh this thread has car crash written all over it

So you always going to get people having a gawk !

apple

i have been divorced twice  got 3 kids this aint my first rodeo .... all i was asking is changing my approach as soon as i see her to show her i appreciate her time .... ah what the poo i aint got feelings for her we all know the score