Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed please...  (Read 588 times)

Offline jamesnorthwest1981

Hi all

I've only punted a couple of times but I want to try a role play with someone in the milfier side of the spectrum so I've been thinking of either Zoe (External Link/Members Only) or Foxxy (External Link/Members Only). Originally I was thinking Foxxy as she has such great reviews but then all the Zoe reviews are equally as good so I'm not sure now (I blame all of you as your reviews confused me).

Leigh is probably a bit easier for me in terms of less travel time so covering myself is easier but Zoe isn't a crazy distance anyway. So - any pros or cons of either, such as better at role plays, best figure/personality (inexperienced punter)/best face (guess neither provides a face pic as AW doesn't have them).

Thoughts welcome  :blush:

Offline cueball

I've seen zoe, everything is right about punting with her, venue, parking, her looks, the time you will have, she's a real professional. You'll have a great laugh with her and she'll put you at ease straight away.

No doubt tcm will turn up on this thread he's seen both but I think we all know who he'll recommend

Offline bigmc

Zoe has an amazing body and is great,  would recommend wholeheartedly.
Foxy is right up there on my list but not seen her yet.
As cue says,  Tcm is a regular of both and will be the fountain of knowledge on this topic  :D

Offline threechilliman

Difficult one for me to call as they're my 1 and 2, with Zoe just edging it.

Depends what you're after, but Zoe is a great punt who I could recommend to anyone as a guaranteed good time. Great role play, particularly as the dominant partner.

However, foxxy is more milfy, offers a greater range if services (anal, swallow, fisting, squirting) and is very good as a submissive partner ie. schoolgirl, maid, secretary.

A bit more detail about what you're looking for and the role play you have in mind would help.

One last thing. I'm the only one to have reviewed foxxy, so its my opinion alone. Zoe has a number of reviews from different guys which might sway you. I'll be going back to both later in the year for my 'fix' of what they offer.

If you want to really push the boat out, Zoe and Abbie together as a role play are mind blowing.

On the role play, make sure you're clear on what you want and provide as much detail as possible as it helps them to deliver.

And good luck. Leave a review when you're done.

tcm