Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Rise of UK Punting North West - Four Times more Reviews than 2014!!!  (Read 2146 times)

infoseeker

Hi All

I started posting on UK Punting North West this time last year.

In the first half of 2014 North West had 101 reviews.

In the first half of 2015 North West had 412 reviews.

Four Times as Many Reviews!!

In that time we have gone from the 7th Busiest Reviewing Region* on UK Punting to the 2nd, just being pipped to the post by Scotland.

Well Done to all Contributors in the North West especially Reviewing Contributors and Please Keep it Up.

One up for Freedom of Speech and Punters Interests.  :drinks:
One down for Censorship and Vested Interests.  :sarcastic:

infoseeker

OldAdmin

The enemies of this site don't like it when we boast of the increase in popularity, mainly because they hate the success and all other sites are dying.

Years ago they were boasting how UKP was small and Pro$$ieNet was bigger  :rolleyes:

infoseeker

Years ago they were boasting how UKP was small and Pro$$ieNet was bigger  :rolleyes:

Exactly!

Look at HoN (reports) or the number of individuals that post  (they are THE most important stats for a punting forum by miles), hell we have more people with double figure post counts than this place has members.

Now UK Punting North West by itself is equivalent to the regional fluffy forum, let alone the whole of UK Punting which dwarves any punting related forum out there.

:yahoo:

Offline brettus

didnt think id ever see you post again infoseeker
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Hi All

I started posting on UK Punting North West this time last year.

In the first half of 2014 North West had 101 reviews.

In the first half of 2015 North West had 412 reviews.

Four Times as Many Reviews!!

In that time we have gone from the 7th Busiest Reviewing Region* on UK Punting to the 2nd, just being pipped to the post by Scotland.

Well Done to all Contributors in the North West especially Reviewing Contributors and Please Keep it Up.

One up for Freedom of Speech and Punters Interests.  :drinks:
One down for Censorship and Vested Interests.  :sarcastic:

The graph above shows London top and the North West 3rd not second for 2015 so far. Good to see London with so many reviews and well up on 2014.

infoseeker

The graph above shows London top and the North West 3rd not second for 2015 so far. Good to see London with so many reviews and well up on 2014.

That is what the * by region was for

* London is not a region it is the capital.

London has grown by 97%, North West has grown by 308%
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:02:23 am by infoseeker »

Offline smiths

That is what the * by region was for

* London is not a region it is the capital.

London has grown by 97%, North West has grown by 308%

Its called a region on here and in the graph above it says Region and underneath London at number 1, so it IS a region. Also where the boards are divided into Regional and Review boards it says Region then London followed by other regions.

As to growth its always good to see it irrespective of region.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:30:56 am by smiths »

OldAdmin

The North East still creates more problems than any other region.
Mainly because of a fanclub of a certain agency...

Yoda69

Gee them sweaty socks are horny fekkers lol

Offline claretandblue

What the fuck is going on in northern Ireland?

Steptoe

didnt think id ever see you post again infoseeker

Ay, good to see him back   :hi: even if only briefly perhaps.  Shows he still watches what goes on   :drinks:

Step

Offline Lijunwei

By far the best county for punting hands down. And much props to those whom contribute to this area as it has elevated punting info to new heights

Offline cueball

We're busy podgers in the north west

Offline MrMog

The NorthWest podging team is the stuff of legends :)

Offline Tango

If I had time to do all the reviews I could have this up by a third lol.

I'll try to throw some more up in the next couple of weeks.  :)

infoseeker

....in the graph above it says Region and underneath London at number 1, so it IS a region.....

I created that table in Excel using the stats that Admin provided.

As to growth its always good to see it irrespective of region.

All regions have grown, though had it not been for our punting brethren the Shagging Scots we'd have gone from 7th to 1st.
That highlights the nature of North Wests explosive 308% growth which is perhaps unprecedented in the history of an established punting forum.

It is mirrored by the fact that you hardly reviewed for the first 4 years of UK Punting and around this time last year started to do so at an unprecedented rate... I always wondered what took you so long.
As for the North West I guess punters like me finally became sick of being subjugated by the militant vested interests that are present here.

Essentially we are a motley diverse bunch of horny men who want VFM punts wherever and with whomever.

For example when those militant vested interests chased out Lady Marmalade Parties from Manchester we created our own

:drinks: North West Gangbang including 6 North West punters  :drinks:

infoseeker

The North East still creates more problems than any other region.
Mainly because of a fanclub of a certain agency...

I call them the noisy neighbours.  :D
I mean....

North East - A review for every 44 posts

North West - A review for every 18 posts

I'll try to throw some more up in the next couple of weeks.

...North West are primarily lean mean shagging machines... none more so then Tango, our most prolific reviewer with 63 reviews.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:19:16 pm by infoseeker »

Jay-Jay

FFS info,(welcome back by the way), is this an electioneering stunt ? Are you looking to create a "UKPNW" party that you'll use to tear down the establishment?  :D

Jay

Offline Tango

Not very lean but deffo a shagging machine. I'm insatiable.

Offline Denhamhoop

Glad that the area that has the best Punting City in the UK Finally has got its act together might also explain why another forum is particularily quiet atm.

DogFace36

... regional fluffy forum...

Hahaha.....Welcome back Infoseeker.

nuts4you

Nice to see you back infoseeker   :hi:

Offline threechilliman

A nice congratulatory slap on the back, but we aren't without our issues. There has been a massive outbreak of VERY PINK FLUFFINESS in the last few months, something we really need to try and reign in. For all the fluffpots out there, they ain't you're friends, they're here to take your money off you. Just like bookmakers.

tcm

Offline cueball

The NorthWest podging team is the stuff of legends :)

Like it mog ha ha

infoseeker

A nice congratulatory slap on the back...

And you deserve one too, you are the North Wests second most prolific reviewer.
You've shagged and reviewed a broader range of girls then anyone else, another good thing about UK Punting is different tastes and types are tolerated.

As for fluffiness you're right that should not be tolerated since left unchecked it has a very detrimental effect to complete and accurate reviewing.
The worst type of censorship is self censorship the presence of fluffies together with wgs will always increase the potential for self censorship.
My opinion is punters should try and review every girl they punt, it will benefit them by helping them make better punting decisions it also benefits the forum.

Reviews can be short or detailed or inbetween so never hesitate or put it off just seize the moment and do it.  :thumbsup:

infoseeker

Not very lean but deffo a shagging machine. I'm insatiable.

Your leaness is one in three of your posts is a review, you're probably the leanest person on the whole forum.

You might not have a six pack but the girls seem to like you, Mille Piccadilly Selecta told me so.  :D

Jason

From a strict statistical analysis point of view the fact that more punters bother to report negatively timewasting and walk-outs contributed to a 30% increase in the number of reviews. The number of reviews for completed bookings increased greatly too however it should be noted that a portion of these reviews are due to the withdrawal of the multiple reviews per prossie per punter rule. The rest of the increase resulted from the increase of popularity of the site  - members and daily visitors increased by 130%-150% (visitors do have the probability to ultimately chip in and contribute). Also the introduction of the review counter back in 2014 and the "campaigns" of some members resulted in many members to post their own reviews instead of posting their comments below the reviews of others.

It should be noted though that the increase of submitted reviews is even higher - Admin deletes many ultra-fluffy or fake reviews from new members who are in the pre-mod but hopefully those members who are genuine read the unofficial guidelines in the wiki page and post helpful reviews characterised by the ethos of the site (by the looks of it, it seems that at least some of them comply).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:52:39 am by Jason »

OldAdmin

I remember not long ago a certain obsessed UKP-hater used to repeatedly claim that half of UKP posts were how good we are.
Yet today it is his own site that has become filled with daily new threads to chat shit about UKP  :rolleyes: