Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya TS girl  (Read 1599 times)

Offline bbois77

Has a birthplace advert.

External Link/Members Only

Supposed to be on Roses rota next week.

Previously worked at La Maison, Bury 2022 and Sheridan's,Salford 2023.

Only at each place a few days, says it all really.  :hi:

Offline 19jammy

Don’t think she turned up at LM, from what I read, I think it was on here at the time.

Offline bbois77

Some additional info from the parlour.

'I  do anal (with condom only), owo, rimming on me only, 69, French kissing, no water sports, I'm bottom only, I can get hard . . . . . . .' :hi:

Offline TomTank

Some additional info from the parlour.

'I  do anal (with condom only), owo, rimming on me only, 69, French kissing, no water sports, I'm bottom only, I can get hard . . . . . . .' :hi:

I can't see that on the Roses site?
Any idea when she is on, and if she does any domme?
Would be a shame if she doesn't top .....

Offline bbois77

Supposed to be on Tuesday and Thursday next , check their rota later this evening, plus I'd advise speaking to receptionists as to the ins and outs of whats available, plus if she actually turns in. :hi:

Offline 19jammy

I saw today that Sheridans has a t girl on too, Paradise.

Offline bbois77

I may have confused the two Tgirls, but they do look very similar!

Must be a first, a Tgirl available at two different parlours, hoping some one does a report :hi:

Offline bbois77

Priya not listed on rota today, still listed for Thursday, see how it pans out :hi:

Offline JoJo93

Would be great if she turns up, impossible to get a trans at that price. I'm aware she has BP does she have AW profile?

Offline 19jammy

Priya not listed on rota today, still listed for Thursday, see how it pans out :hi:

I think she just does it to promote herself & the parlours fall for it, as far as I’ve seen, she hasn’t turned up at any of the places she’s been on the rota, although someone may have seen her & I’ve missed it somewhere along the way.
I just don’t see her dropping from her price to parlour price.

Offline bbois77

Now not listed on rota for Thursday either! :hi:

Offline Chris1990mcr

Has anyone ever actually seen her at a parlour, via birchplace, in burnage as listed? 

Offline Atlas1957

I didn't see Priya, but did have a few chats on different days about her with a few WGs/others at Sheridans. We discussed at least two shifts that were worked and how good looking she was.

Offline bbois77

I may have confused the two Tgirls, but they do look very similar!

Must be a first, a Tgirl available at two different parlours, hoping some one does a report :hi:

This Atlas, they are two different Tgirls, there is a couple of reports on the other board about Paradise as she's known at Sheridans, seemed good, but not active, but she did receive  :hi:

Offline Atlas1957

It was definitely Priya I was talking about. The coversations were from a few months ago before Paradise started at Sheridans.

Offline bbois77

It was definitely Priya I was talking about. The coversations were from a few months ago before Paradise started at Sheridans.

Searched for Priya in Sheridans Twitter feed, nothing showed up but there was a Preya, from 21st March, mentioned a few times after that but that was it.

No reports listing Preya separately on the other forum either. :hi:

Offline Atlas1957

Yes called Preya on twitter and the conversations I remember put her there on 21 March and 27 March.