Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KSG reinvented?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline BaldEagle

While seeing who was operating within a ten mile radius I noticed a couple of KSG regulars using "Boudoir Babe" in their profile name. Googled Boudoir Babe and came up with this: External Link/Members Only

Quite a few of the previous KSG girls showing. The location is stated as Deansgate.  :hi:

Offline Ihateaero

Yes I’m sure the very short-lived KSG branch off Deansgate, is where boudoirbabes is operating from.
If Lucy reappears, I’ll be down there like a shot!

Offline nephilim

Have just got back from a visit, not a bad place really
First Parlour I think I've been in that actually has real windows!

Saw Aysha, review to follow

Offline Janesdesired

Run by Candi Kayne now who is looking for girls who would want to do Gangbangs. Might see if I can get Lauren of Sheridans fame interested. Also Molly out of retirement

Offline Kool Keef

Cameron looks like bait and switch unfortunately
External Link/Members Only

Good find  :hi:
So this place has no problem using stolen, fake profile pics  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bootyhunter01

Run by Candi Kayne now who is looking for girls who would want to do Gangbangs. Might see if I can get Lauren of Sheridans fame interested. Also Molly out of retirement

I don't think boudoir_babes is run by candi. Unless I'm mistaken, she is setting up her own gig, different from the parlour which was part of the karmasutragirls. I think she's preparing to start gangbang parties a la Lady Marmalade. Keeping an eye on it.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

What a shame, and top spot  :hi:

Regards ET

Offline Trotter671

Oh well if that's their game I won't be bothering :thumbsdown: Cheers for pointing out pal :hi:

Offline Janesdesired

I don't think boudoir_babes is run by candi. Unless I'm mistaken, she is setting up her own gig, different from the parlour which was part of the karmasutragirls. I think she's preparing to start gangbang parties a la Lady Marmalade. Keeping an eye on it.

I think she has taken it over. Gbang parties are all run from the address as well as all the girls for the first party working there.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for the info mate 👍