Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KERRY - Watford (incall)  (Read 4056 times)

17 review(s) for    KERRY           (9 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only

When I'm in London, I usually try to keep to my regulars but they were hard to get a hold of this time as I was only there for a couple of days out of the blue and pre-planning was impossible. So, on the day of my return to Norwich, I was standing in the middle of Euston train station, searching for decent looking wgs nearby. Kerry was about 10-12 minutes train ride away from Euston.

Communication: Called her up, she let me know that she did 45 mins for £120. I was happy with that, so, took the next train to Watford after agreeing to call her again when i was at Watford station.

Location: Once I was there I called Kerry for her address, I typed it into my phone to find out that it's only about 4 minutes walk once you've walked out of the station and turned left. It's a one bedroom studio-ish house/flat, neat and tidy. She was very helpful as to give the directions regardless of however minimal they were.

Appearance: Kerry appears to be a late - 30s (quite possibly in her early 40s who obviously looks after her body) blonde with one of those plain faces that you wouldn't put you off much because of the overall sexy package. She has a nice pair of natural big tits which were held up by a lacy number she had under her robe. It was all very well put together.

Description: Going through her likes' list i knew that it was going to be a  45 minutes of vanilla punt which i was fine by. She was very welcoming - offered a drink/juice. I gave her the money then asked for the use of shower. Got out of the bathroom to find her in bed in her lacy lingerie. She looked quite fuckable right there in then. She took her bra off as I approached her and that's when things started to get saucier than I'd expected it to be. She went, "Come to mommy", "Do you like mommy's big tits", "Mommy is so wet for you". For a brief moment I was taken aback but decided to just go for it and started on her tits. She has very responsive nipples which got really hard and long as I went to town on them whilst reaching down to feel her cunt getting wet rather quickly. She pulled me up so we could kiss for a while - kissing was quite good, all very natural, didn't feel like she was avoiding getting kissed deeper. She then asked if i wanted to taste mommy's "pussy". I was happy to obliged, she practically held my head hard on her cunt and made sure that I worked on her well enough till she had an orgasm. I rimmmed her whilst I was down there as well which she seemed to have enjoyed. I was also using three of my fingers whilst licking her clit, so, my palm caught most of her juices when she came. Then I took matters into my own hands and shoved my cock between them as she just laid there with a hot flush. Again, for a brief second I thought that was it, she must be a selfish, money grabbing cunt but hey ho, she started to stick her tongue out every time I'd plunge forward through her hand-held tits (matters). So I repositioned myself so she can suck me off with her bent over in between my legs. Her blow job skills sucked donkey balls. It was more wanking and licking the tip - I like that when a girl is struggling with my cock but kerry wasn't even trying. So i asked her to get a condom which she put on me then rode me for a while, then i held her by her waist and pounded her from below for a couple of minutes. Asked her to get on all fours for some doggy fashioned heavy pounding for well over 5 minutes till I decided to fuck her on her back. Her arse looked good from begin as it did when she was standing up. Kissed quite a lot during missionary then brought myself up so she can have her legs folded and placed on my chest, at one point I put my thumb in her mouth which she sucked on like she should've sucked on my cock. Now, that moment alone is what saved the punt from a getting neutral rating. It was incredibly sexy on the moment - as she was sucking on my thumb, i could feel myself getting harder inside her whilst I was pounding her tight cunt. I anounced (flasely) that I was going to cum and of course she went, "Yeah, give it to mommy" but it was not to be. So, I asked her to suck me to finish and regretted right away - she was doing the same wank and lick-tip fiasco again, so, this time told her "NO hands", and, guess what, she started to suck my cock like a hoover till I came in her mouth. I think it's because she knew I was just about to finish anyway. Off she went to spit it out (doesn't matter to me). I looked at the time to find that we had about 3 minutes left to spare. She didn't rush me out. Had a good chat whilst getting dressed. She was a good laugh.

Overall: Kerry is a pleasant lady who has been doing this for a while, so, her lack of blow job skills was a bit baffling. Facially, I wouldn't go for her personally but then again I wasn't on a date. Her body all in all was very well proportionate and sexy. It could've been easily a vanilla punt with a rubbish blowjob but she turned it on its head by the on the spot role-play and with an overall enthusiastic service.

7/10

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Definitely one for my hot list.

SaneOnes

In the appearance section I put an extra 'you' in between the words 'that' and 'wouldn't'. I should read - "... ... face that wouldn't put you off much".

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quote  ----------

"Facially, I wouldn't go for her personally but then again I wasn't on a date."

No it wasn't a date but it WAS a paid sexual encounter -------------- her photos are total crap.   :bomb: :bomb:

£150 an hour for an elderly lady is far from cheap.     :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:58:58 pm by Jimmyredcab »

SaneOnes

She is not elderly by any means but there are many wgs on aw in their early 40s who look great for their age and she is one of them. I just didn't fancy her face, others might.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is not elderly by any means but there are many wgs on aw in their early 40s who look great for their age and she is one of them. I just didn't fancy her face, others might.

If I want a woman in her forties I will visit the local Coral bingo hall and try to pull one -------- I will not pay £150 an hour.   :hi:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I have shagged Kerry a few times now when in area work allowing :D :D

Steve 2 recommended her to me she is a Natural Busty Yummy Type Zumba keeps her fit as does this shagging lark :D
For her service I reckon she is good to excellent in attitude and up for it ness so a big :thumbsup:

The tits are some of the best I have had my hands on to kneed like dough she used a small vibrater when I last saw her and it was great fun with that in her arse and my cock in the front. Although not on a date she is a pleasant chatty Northern lass who I would see again funds permitting I shagged a bigger titted girl Lucy in soho last week for 20 quid Kerry is 80 for a half hour and whilst more interesting to talk to my cum shot in the bag felt the same  :unknown: so heho at 4 to 1 guess where I am off to this week :D :D

Offline GreyDave

If I want a woman in her forties I will visit the local Coral bingo hall and try to pull one -------- I will not pay £150 an hour.   :hi:

Don't you mean pick up a fare mate ;)

SaneOnes

Well, good for you? This is my review, so, I don't see how I should have to take your punting preference into consideration. I see women of various ages. Simple. For example, I don't find Michelle Independent facially attractive at all. But I do find some other girls of similar age attractive.

Offline GreyDave

I for one thought she was good looking and fit not thin and waif fit but tits and bum without a tum ;)

I felt she was up for it  :drinks: and as indys go good value an English girl with plenty of good reports for others sites...

She is more of the comfy powerful motor shag than the shinny flash hothatch
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:59:58 pm by GreyDave »

SaneOnes

Exactly. As my review had stated, she was well up for it and was naturally enthusiastic about her services. As I had mentioned before, we all cannot fancy same faces at all of the time.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the input Dave.  Kind of fond of the over 30's...

SaneOnes

There was no case to begin with. Troll.

Offline Steve2

I rest my case.   :music:

Did you forget your medication Jimbo?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Back to the London Retreat for your 240v shock treatment

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:26:49 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Tonyleung

Did you forget your medication Jimbo?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Back to the London Retreat for your 240v shock treatment

.... up the bum  :drinks:

Offline Hulk6969

I have visited her a few times 2-3 years back.
Her place is NOT discreet every cunt knows where your going!
She's got a fit body but her boobs are nice & big but hang low!

Service was bang on but I found her personality to be weird & worrying hence I won't go back.

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for the review.
Being a native Watford lad, I have always wondered what service she currently offers.

The roleplay thing might be fun, especially if its booked in advance, so she is more prepared(Willing to most things a try nowadays).