Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry-Watford.  (Read 3229 times)

17 review(s) for    KERRY           (9 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I have punted with Kerry before some years ago now so thought i would give her another go. Good on the phone again so i booked her.

Kerry is English, mid to late-30s in my view so probably not 33 as she has on her profile. A size 10-12  and i found her attractive as i did previously.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO, her kissing was excellent as was her OWO, very much a GFE. She is also good at dirty talk and has a great attitude. Based a short walk from Watford Junction Station. £150 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:21:50 pm by smiths »

boobluva100

Kerry is the best for sure
can't wait see her again

Offline MancSean

I have punted with Kerry before some years ago now so thought i would give her another go. Good on the phone again so i booked her.

Kerry is English, mid to late-30s in my view so probably not 33 as she has on her profile. A size 10-12  and i found her attractive as i did previously.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO, her kissing was excellent as was her OWO, very much a GFE. She is also good at dirty talk and has a great attitude. Based a short walk from Watford Junction Station. £150 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++
I met her a couple years ago was a decent punt. Only thing that put me off was I thought she sounded like Heather Mills plus her dirty talk was OTT telling me how 5 huge cock guys had just rammed all her holes as I was shagging her.  God knows why she thought this would turn me on had to stick my cock back in her mouth to shut her up. She liked a hood anal fingering though

Siadwel

I saw her twice in quick succession 3 years ago, then saw her summer of 2014.

The first two were very good, the one last year was not so good, seemed like she thought she'd hooked me. No fingering, no licking, I got the feeling, afterwards, she was maybe about to start her period but wasn't sure when.

Been looking at her profile while my two faves are away and thinking, 'Why not give her a go again'.

Lot of money, though, if it goes tits up again.

Offline MancSean

I saw her twice in quick succession 3 years ago, then saw her summer of 2014.

The first two were very good, the one last year was not so good, seemed like she thought she'd hooked me. No fingering, no licking, I got the feeling, afterwards, she was maybe about to start her period but wasn't sure when.

Been looking at her profile while my two faves are away and thinking, 'Why not give her a go again'.

I thought she was a bit mumsy and for a middle aged woman in Watford quite expensive hence why I haven't been back

Online The_Don

Yep, I feel that way, so try and keep my per hour lower (where possible) so if a punt goes sour, I just book else where.

But this is not a cheap way to spend and enjoy ones time.