Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A*Exeter Oriental Therapy  (Read 2334 times)

Online meatywsg

External Link/Members Only

First time i've noticed this and its on my doorstep. We have one on South Street, and another in Whipton, but never spotted this before....anyone had the pleasure or will i be TOFTT ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Is it allowed to open? Most massage places seem to have stopped advertising on gumtree for the moment, it only seems to be the indies.

Offline houseboot

Looks like the locals have been sleeping on the job  :unknown:  :lol:

There is a website too

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Online meatywsg

Sorry that’s how I saved it in my phone before going, it’s actually opposite the co-op in Heavitree.

Offline mike63

New to me. Odd time to open.

Offline houseboot

New to me. Odd time to open.

Unlucky.

Looks like they were all set to go when lockdown occurred.

Offline mike63

That must be it I suppose. I thought from the OP that it had set up very recently and was advertising now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

That must be it I suppose. I thought from the OP that it had set up very recently and was advertising now.

If you look at all the ads from the advertiser on gumtree, they posted an ad 3 months ago and now another just a few days ago. The advertiser has been active for 5 months so it might have opened at the beginning of the year.

Offline mike63

If you look at all the ads from the advertiser on gumtree, they posted an ad 3 months ago and now another just a few days ago. The advertiser has been active for 5 months so it might have opened at the beginning of the year.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline mike63

Out of curiosity I phoned this place a little earlier. They are apparently open for business.