Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Victoria34gg Cheltenham  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Keyboardworrier6r

Saw Victoria around 10 months ago (i know i know!)
She's scatty as anything! Chatty Essex  girl.,
Anyway was nr Cheltenham and felt sap rising so decided after trying a number of other girls and having no luck, to give her a try despite a couple of negative reviews.
The venue was a  flat nr the town centre .I arrived early evening so street parking was o.k
However finding the flat and then actually getting in was tricky.I was talking to Victoria on the phone and in the end she had to come down to let me in .I'm impressed . tall and slim  big fake  boobs, lips pouting nicely.Looks mid to late 30's ("be discreet .be discreet!!") Me be discreet?! I'm in jeans and a t shirt and she's in a long black see through number with her amazing tits barely contained!
Shown through to her room There was another girl in the flat but I didnt see her.Clean and tidy room.Admin out of the way and on to the bed ."Do you kiss?"she asks.Before I can reply she's hoovering my tongue out of my mouth .I'm rock hard and out of my clothes in no time ,she gives me a squeeze and smiles .I feel inside he knickers and she's sopping wet No probs with inserting two and then three fingers into her .I peel her knickers  off and go downstairs.She smells fresh and clean and tastes wonderful.Back up and we're kissing again and I'm playing gently with her  lovely orbs then  licking and biting gently .
Then I suggest she pisses on me .Were in the bathroom .She's over me,sighs and lets out a massive stream of piss over my chest and cock .It feels amazing and I virtually cum no handed.
Manage not to .A quick shower, back in the room where its a lovely un covered bj  On with the condom and a furious and disappointly quick fuck .I was quite excited!
Stayed just over the hr £150.
All in all I had a great time .I can she she wouldnt be for everyone .She can talk the hind legs (actually make that all the legs) off a donkey .But I liked her.Would I go back ? Yes if I was still going that way for work .Unfortunately that no longer the case.

External Link/Members Only