Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melisa-23 ... Carina_full ... and Boss- (Hampshire)  (Read 854 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

Well here's a funny thing!

These two profiles have just (within the last couple of hours) made their debut on adult Work:
carina_full
External Link/Members Only
Melisa-23   

And yet both already have feedback, left five minutes apart by a man who calls himself Boss-.

I don't suppose that Boss could by any chance be a Romanian pimp...?  Or a Romanian pimp's English agent...?

Boss has a net feedback score of +30 – all of it gained within the past three and a half months.  And all of it is from members who are no longer active (thus almost certainly from "here today, gone tomorrow" Romanian girls).  With one exception, namely:
mycy-love.
Who is Romanian.

Since both Carina and Melisa – who may be lovely girls, for all I know – both have the "Verification Pending: This Member has not yet verified their profile" warning at the top of their profiles, they're unlikely to be advertising their availability in Bournemouth, Cristchurch (sic) and Poole for very long.

(Oh, and Boss – for your information – Bournemouth and Christchurch haven't been in Hampshire since 1972; and Poole has never been in Hampshire.)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:56:43 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline southcoastpunter

and have a look at Boss's AW feedback - he has 32 feedbacks. one each from these two, 2 from one one lady who is (surprise surprise) Romanian and then 20 from "no longer active" ladies. Interestingly 2 of these. made on the same day (so probably made up/fake) are negative!!

They really must think all punters are stupid!

Offline Vice Admiral

It must be admitted, however, that mycy-love. – External Link/Members Only (and currently in Cardiff) – looks worth half an hour of anyone's time. 

If the photos are genuine.

Ditto her feedback, which looks very dodgy to me.

Offline crfc

Image search on the 1st picture!!!! Defo a scam

Offline Vice Admiral

So the fine-looking filly in the photos on Myci's profile isn't in fact currently turning tricks in Cardiff?

Meanwhile Melisa's and Carina's profiles have, predictably, disappeared from Adult Work.

Life can be very disillusioning.

Offline Vice Admiral

Melisa-23 and Carina_full are back, this time as
mary-25
and
carina-full

Until, in all probability, Adult Work removes the profiles within 24 hours or so.

Christchurch is again spelt “Cristchurch”.

Boss- has not yet left feedback.

Offline B4bcock

I hope carina-full is not also corona-full.    :)

Offline Vice Admiral

This lot don't give up, do they?

Here's mony-24:

Mony only joined today, but already has one feedback – from emilian.gho, who writes "how much real beauty xxx".

Somehow I don't think English is Emilian's first language. 

And, by an odd coincidence, one of emilian.gho's own three feedbacks is from our friend myci-love (see above).

Whoda thought it?

(Also I do wish they'd stop spelling Christchurch "Cristchurch".)