Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Asaki - South Kensington  (Read 1109 times)

Offline jamesout

Overall
This was way back in December, was looking forward to 1hr of b2b massage and owo. I wasn't looking for fs but it's likely on offer.
External Link/Members Only
Ultimately I spurted but by what may have been the gaseous alcoholic mother of the one on the site, milfy with good tits.
£110.

The lady
Comms were easy enough, did all via text and call, her English is pretty good but don't expect a conversation.
I got the impression she had seen it all and was tired.
As mentioned above, milfy but constantly burping, not big burps but just odd to hear especially when you're face down.

The location
Despite being on the main road and next to a busy cafe filled with tourists it's fairly unsuspecting.
Upstairs and the room was a little stale, probably a body in the floor  :unknown:
The bed was springy and soft, cleanliness I think it was alright.

The experience
Straight into the massage and I can tell you it was pathetic.

She then drops her robes and starts sliding over me, a little nicer but she kept her pants which is a shame as I was looking forward to feeling some bristles and lips on me. She didn't really get into it, boobies on my back yes but I feel like she didn't really cover me in the way the best b2b massages do.

A few cc swipes and a reach under and I then turn over, again didn't really cover me in the b2b, all quite light.
Went down for the head, definitely no dt and it was alright, total lack of enthusiasm.
Wasn't much for edging so she sucked and then finished me off with hj.
Job done.

I wouldn't recommend.

Offline Joelawerence

Sounds Negative by all counts  :unknown: