Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody had the pleasure? Is it worth it for the price?  (Read 1271 times)

Remodez

Have been considering her for a little while, but reviews on here are a little mixed. Sounds like might have to catch her on a good day. She seems pretty reasonable in price and her body looks nice. Obviously it's the service which counts though. Hmm...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

Have been considering her for a little while, but reviews on here are a little mixed. Sounds like might have to catch her on a good day. She seems pretty reasonable in price and her body looks nice. Obviously it's the service which counts though. Hmm...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Strangely nobody wants to own up to seeing her.

Well, I have.
I paid £.250 for 3 hours and ...........................I don't remember much. It was a long time ago.
What I do remember though is that she lives, or did then, at the end of a cul de sac and you have to park in the main road and walk.
"Is it worth it". Yes if as I do you like small women.
Try one hour for £.100 and see how you go.
S.N.

Offline fatboy

WHAT ?
I don't believe it,.......
You, S.N. in Bas Vegas ? Whatever next, did you get lost on your way home ? :sarcastic:

Offline Hackneylad1

I saw her ages ago in Southend under her kinkykel name.

If you do a search here of her profile numbrr 1629099 theres plenty of reviews.

She even joined on here to dispute one

Offline Hackneylad1

In fact OP you even asked about  her on dec 14th 2015!

And again on nov 1st 2016
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:33:46 am by Hackneylad1 »

In fact OP you even asked about  her on dec 14th 2015!

And again on nov 1st 2016

Which OP are you referring to ?

S.N.

WHAT ?
I don't believe it,.......
You, S.N. in Bas Vegas ? Whatever next, did you get lost on your way home ? :sarcastic:

I think FB, that you must be the funniest man I have never met  :D :D :D

S.N.

Offline Hackneylad1

Which OP are you referring to ?

S.N.

I thought there could only be 1 OP. Remodez.

When I did a search of the service providers AW number I saw that he had asked the question twice already for this girl although back then she was known ss misskinkykel.

I thought there could only be 1 OP. Remodez.

When I did a search of the service providers AW number I saw that he had asked the question twice already for this girl although back then she was known ss misskinkykel.

Well he must be touting then.

S.N.

Offline Hackneylad1

Well he must be touting then.

S.N.

Strangely that never occurred to me - I thought he must just be stupid.
Member for a few years and no reviews but keeps asking about the same girl it should have been obvious he is touting her.