Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unsolicited texts.  (Read 771 times)

Online norwichfunseeker

Twice now from separate WGs I've received unsolicited texts.
One was a week after my visit saying she was back in the area, if I wished to rebook, so was kinda following up a conversation we'd had during the booking. I replied to politely decline, and haven't heard since, which is what I'd expect.

However more recently I received a text from a girl I visited back in early November, which quite clearly stated what she was offering and prices, so very clear to an innocent observer.

Obviously proves the massive value of a punting phone, at all times.

Dusty phones perhaps?

Offline Foxtail17

I have a select few ladies that I ask to email me if they are in my area. I make it clear that there is no point in texting as punting phone off most of the time.

Online norwichfunseeker

I have a select few ladies that I ask to email me if they are in my area. I make it clear that there is no point in texting as punting phone off most of the time.

Totally agree, I have similar request /arrangements with some girls, and am more than happy to hear from them, when I've requested/agreed for  them to do so, but that's not unsolicited, as the messages I've mentioned above were.
One WG I've seen recently knows I'll be there at the drop of a hat when she is working in the area again.

Offline Students Notebook

Totally agree, I have similar request /arrangements with some girls, and am more than happy to hear from them, when I've requested/agreed for  them to do so, but that's not unsolicited, as the messages I've mentioned above were.
One WG I've seen recently knows I'll be there at the drop of a hat when she is working in the area again.

And who pray, is this lovely and undoubtedly lucky young lady ? :cool:

S.N.

Online norwichfunseeker

We have previously discussed SN!

Offline Students Notebook

Twice now from separate WGs I've received unsolicited texts.
One was a week after my visit saying she was back in the area, if I wished to rebook, so was kinda following up a conversation we'd had during the booking. I replied to politely decline, and haven't heard since, which is what I'd expect.

However more recently I received a text from a girl I visited back in early November, which quite clearly stated what she was offering and prices, so very clear to an innocent observer.

Obviously proves the massive value of a punting phone, at all times.

Dusty phones perhaps?

No. Surely not dusty phones.

It's because they love you and want to see you.  :D :D :D

S.N.

Online norwichfunseeker

It's a shame really, as its the ones that are not that high on my list to revisit who have texted.

I have in the past asked girls to let me know when they are back working in the area and I've rebooked, and that's worked well, for both parties, but I don't count those as unsolicited messages.

A message out of the blue from a previous booking saying 'im in the area, do u want to book?' is, in my opinion out of order.

Particularly when I visited the girl who texted me today, previously, she offered a duo, of which I accepted and had a good time, but she asked me not to mention the other girl in my review, so discretion only works one way?

Offline Foxtail17

I only had one unsolicited text. Blocked the number.

Offline glowworm

I do get unsolicited texts usually from traveling WGs, usually because they need some extra lovin  :D or is it the money?
Signed - Deluded Punter