Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda22 - Marylebone  (Read 3061 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cumberland

In summary, a very attractive young girl with a great body and soft blemish free skin who is polite and willing to please. Lots of photos on this site which are an accurate picture. The ones in her public gallery were taken in the room that I met her in.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: arranged easily on the same day via text, then call. Final details sent by text when close.

Location: I think best to go to Marylebone mainline station as it’s 2-3 mins walk to her place and await final address and flat number. Easy to find and once through the front door via buzzer you go down the stairs and she is there. I liked the location as it felt safe and entry quick and simple. Very clean flat with good shower above bath. Nice bedroom with a solid, clean and tidy bed. It all felt to me upmarket and professional.

Anda: Very attractive face with deep dark eyes and plump lips. Curvy feminine body and outstanding tits with perfect nipples. I think it’s worth mentioning her skin especially...it was flawless, very smooth and not a blemish, mole, freckle etc. So good to stroke and hold. I didn’t specify an outfit and she was wearing a short black dress, black hold-ups, matching black bra/knickers and black high heels. Height is 5ft 5inches. Early twenties seems correct.

Services: quick shower then we started kissing. Soft at first but moved to FK and occasional DFK. She is a good kisser and will continue for as long as you like. Stripped each other with her grinding her hips and bum into me. Revealing her tits was a highlight. They are fake but look natural on her and her nipples are very responsive.

Once naked, onto the bed for more intertwined FK and then she went down. Excellent licking of my body before good cock sucking variations of head, shaft and especially balls. She licks and sucks very well and occasionally pushes down for DT. She didn’t manage it all but I was fine with that as her ball licking especially was a highlight. She immediately did whatever I asked btw so you can control things as you wish. Eye contact good, which was a massive turn on as I genuinely fancied her.

Condom on and put her on her back as I wanted to look at her face. Asked her to do some dirty talk as I pushed into her. She moans and groans lightly and about the right level imo. I didn’t last long as I was really into her looks so came in missionary with her telling me to ‘fuck me, fuck me please...etc’.

Quick clean up, then asked her for massage. I lay on my front while she rubbed away. Very strong and she uses forearms and elbows so not for the faint hearted but she has no real skills here so actually a bit dangerous for the spine !! Anyhow, I fortunately wasn’t paralysed and it gave me enough recovery time. Turned over and she sucked me and my balls again while I watched her closely and she kept flashing those dark eyes back up at me. She doesn’t do CIM or facials so I decided to spunk on her tits. I straddled her as she wanked me to my second pop over her boobs.

As I dressed she jumped in the shower and I enjoyed watching her wash as I slowly tied my shoe laces and fumbled about.

Positives:
very pretty imho
flawless body with super tits/nipples
services delivered with skill and a willingness to please
good room/bed

Negatives:
massage
just a little bit pricey as no CIM or facials
I was a bit too polite and so only got a vanilla service (my fault)

Overall, an excellent choice if you want a GFE with a very attractive young girl in nice surroundings. Will definitely repeat.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Another girl who doesn’t see black guys?
At least she gives her reason - “large cock size”
Seems a little unfair to blacks guys who are averagely endowed or small!
OP did you find her pussy particularly small/ shallow?

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

Thanks for the review.
Another girl who doesn’t see black guys?
At least she gives her reason - “large cock size”
Seems a little unfair to blacks guys who are averagely endowed or small!

It always astonishes me that there are people who believe this is the ‘reason’ for not seeing black guys. Black guys don’t have bigger knobs. Mental.

Offline Cumberland

No nothing unusually small/shallow. Quite meaty labia actually that extended a little bit (not that this means much I suppose) but overall not a slight or petite girl in any dimension - so expect it’s just a crappy justification and excuse.

Offline Nowornever

I have been watching this one for a while but no luck! Thanks for the review! :hi:

Offline tantric talents

No nothing unusually small/shallow. Quite meaty labia actually that extended a little bit (not that this means much I suppose) but overall not a slight or petite girl in any dimension - so expect it’s just a crappy justification and excuse.
Thanks. Rom racism is rife?  :unknown: