Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies call manners  (Read 1760 times)

mk1987

Hello folks

Ive spoken to a few prossies on the phone to try and arrange a booking. Im fairly new to this but Ive noticed that all of them were very cold while talking as if they were doing me a favour by answering the phone! Is this the norm? Is this their way of sussing out whether you are a serious punter or timewaster? It completely puts me off if somebody doesnt sound very interested or inviting when you make the first contact!

DG

I'm not the most experienced punter but whenever I've spoken with a WG to arrange a punt, I've always found them to be very friendly. After all they want you to visit them; if they were anything less I would knock the idea on the head and find someone else.

Offline Trevor12

From experience, cold on the phone usually means cold in person. I now treat the phone call as part of my vetting proccess. It's an opportunity for her to lose my interest.

Offline smiths

Hello folks

Ive spoken to a few prossies on the phone to try and arrange a booking. Im fairly new to this but Ive noticed that all of them were very cold while talking as if they were doing me a favour by answering the phone! Is this the norm? Is this their way of sussing out whether you are a serious punter or timewaster? It completely puts me off if somebody doesnt sound very interested or inviting when you make the first contact!

In my over 30 years of phoning WGs the good ones are usually good on the phone, any that are cold don't get my business on the simple premise that if they are cold BEFORE getting my money how much worse could they be AFTER they have it.

One thing to bear in mind though is with some WGs especially EE WGs its not necessarily the WG you speak to even if she says its her, in reality its sometimes the pimp/maid.

Offline cueball

From experience, cold on the phone usually means cold in person. I now treat the phone call as part of my vetting proccess. It's an opportunity for her to lose my interest.

Exactly, you can learn so much more about her personality and attitude from talking on the phone than you ever will during text or emails.

I'm not keen at all on lasses that won't speak prior to booking.

Danny86

I agree in general, but conversely my worst ever punt was with a Romanian who i thought i'd spoken to over the phone. In reality she had a madam answer the phone who was one of the nicest people i've ever spoken to! Asking whereabouts i lived, saying "oh yeah, i know the area" etc etc, asking if i'd had a nice weekend....

Then i turn up to the punt and some dog rough Romanian who spoke hardly any English and looked like a smackhead proceeded to go through the motions. I remember she had really cold skin.......ew.

Anyway, i agree that phone calls are important but its not always the WG you'll be speaking to. 

Offline cueball

I agree in general, but conversely my worst ever punt was with a Romanian who i thought i'd spoken to over the phone. In reality she had a madam answer the phone who was one of the nicest people i've ever spoken to! Asking whereabouts i lived, saying "oh yeah, i know the area" etc etc, asking if i'd had a nice weekend....

Then i turn up to the punt and some dog rough Romanian who spoke hardly any English and looked like a smackhead proceeded to go through the motions. I remember she had really cold skin.......ew.

Anyway, i agree that phone calls are important but its not always the WG you'll be speaking to.

You should have walked

Offline smiths

I made the point its not always the WG your speaking to above even if she says she is the WG. This is VERY widespread with some EE WGs in my experience.

As to your experience here I would of walked immediately, I wouldn't of been able to, and more importantly I wouldn't of wanted to get a stiff cock to fuck such a WG. Though in my earlier punting days it didn't matter how rough a WG was as a fuck was a fuck, I didn't have to fancy a WG to punt with her. And I fucked some WGs so ugly that when I get a flashback as happens on occasion I feel deeply nauseus. :vomit:

James999

If they had Social skills they'd possibly be able to get a job stacking shelves, for many this is but a distant dream, way beyond their abilities  :sarcastic:

DAngelo

i find speaking calling better than emailing or texting use it as part of the vetting process in most cases but where you can't get through on the phone then emails or text are fine

Offline thefoxman

As others have said, its irrelevent as many times you're not speaking to the prossie herself...

I don't punt for the conversation anyways :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hello folks

You can never be sure that you are talking to the pro$$ie, it could be the maid or her flatmate ----------- personally if I get a cold response I would move on, pro$$ies are ten a penny.      :hi:

SirFrank

I imagine that most girls spend a fair amount of time responding to texts and calls from time wasting arseholes! That said not everyone is a cunt so I'm always a bit dubious when I get an attitude on the phone. I do use it as a screening tool.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I imagine that most girls spend a fair amount of time responding to texts and calls from time wasting arseholes! That said not everyone is a cunt so I'm always a bit dubious when I get an attitude on the phone. I do use it as a screening tool.

I would imagine that time wasters are a problem with any kind of business but you have to treat every call as a potential client.    :hi:

raylondoner

Do you warn the girl that calls are being recorded for quality assurance purposes?  :rolleyes:

Offline ForrestGump

...Im fairly new to this but Ive noticed that all of them were very cold while talking as if they were doing me a favour by answering the phone! Is this the norm?...

Welcome!

It's unfortunately more common than it really ought to be, but it's a clear sign of a wg who you don't want to be paying for her service.

Don't be too disheartened, though. Keep at it, heed the advice you get from this forum and learn from any mistakes you do make.  :thumbsup:

tristen92

I find a lot of them cold on the phone but great in-person once they meet me. I think their guards are put up as they get a lot of time wasters, generally.

Offline cueball

Phone manners work both ways though, if you're quiet, mumbling and nervous then it shows through.

I'm ok on the phone, I'm usually cheerful and honest as to what I'm looking for and what I'm like. I've had full addresses passed on over the phone just on my manner.

Offline Taggart

While many WGs will loathe timewasters and adopt a cold, snappy attitude, they should realise that timewasting is a small aspect of this way of life, and need to lighten up and be more welcoming.

After all, they are supposed to be MARKETING themselves. Some are so clueless, they lack the nouse to market a fresh turd

spkmstr48

If the girl is EE she might well struggle on the phone but be fine face to face.

Much harder when it's not your native language and highlights that there's a lot more to communication than just the verbal part.

My EE OH still hates using the phone when she has to speak English and she's been here a lot longer than most of these girls.

Offline Punting Valley

My preference is email > text > call. Work habit I guess, I just think communication in written form is much clear. Also for some reason I always sound like I have a cold when speaking on the phone. :unknown:

But then I pretty much only go for well-reviewed girls exclusively so what I do is write them an email, and if they are taking a bit longer to reply I will send them a text to let them I have sent them an email.

Offline Kingy28

The ones that you call who don't answer but text back with " call me bb".

They don't get a call back

Aspen

+1

I've experienced this too. Phone call with someone you wouldn't guess wasn't English, followed by meeting a Hungarian girl who spoke absolutely no English at all, making for a very awkward session ~ absolute waste of time and money. I absolutely won't visit non-English speakers now. If I'm ever confronted with one again I'll just turn and leave. Hungarians can be okay IME, at least compared with other EE's, but their English is usually awful or non-existent. Worst of all the foreign nationalities we get here.

As soon as I hear broken English or the word hotel I put the phone down. Which means a fair bit more than half of all calls these days.

Aspen

If the girl is EE she might well struggle on the phone but be fine face to face.

I don't think so. They have rehearsed phrases, and then when you meet, suddenly they have selective hearing/understanding. Or they are just plain hopeless.

I don't see why we should have to put up with all this crap. I don't go to other countries and try to con them out of money without even being able to speak their language ~ who does that! So why should they get away with doing it here?