Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should a ban be permanent ? (This obviously excludes the 7 days ban)  (Read 10836 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:11:26 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
If you’ve ever seen the hunted tv show, all the tech they have, that’s nothing to Davies set up in his spare room, he doesn’t miss a trick on here be warned   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline popmopcop

New IP, new email, how would anyone know?

Seems to be a lot of interest in king trans-shagged - he has been using this forum as a weapon and now he's been castrated. Good riddance.

Maybe the poor dog is a scratching away at the window thinking it's just bad internet connection that's not letting him log in.

Offline JontyR

If you’ve ever seen the hunted tv show, all the tech they have, that’s nothing to Davies set up in his spare room, he doesn’t miss a trick on here be warned   :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re not wrong. Yesterday I frustratedly exclaimed out loud “where’s the bloody remote control?” And 10 seconds later I had a PM from Davie telling me to look under the cushion.

He was right as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

You’re not wrong. Yesterday I frustratedly exclaimed out loud “where’s the bloody remote control?” And 10 seconds later I had a PM from Davie telling me to look under the cushion.

He was right as well.
Must have been some cookies there too  :rolleyes:

Online PilotMan

He was right as well.

Just put a little post note or blue tack over your web cam, that'll stop him  :D  :sarcastic:

Offline contentguy

If only we could make ourselves anonymous with a change of ip and a new email.

Try googling ‘autofill leakage’ and ‘canvas fingerprinting’.

There’s a whole world out there tracking your internet usage.

Offline Courtney

Why 6m or 1 year

Why not 1m or 3m?

Some who are active should be back with a warning say after a month or so

I believe  behavioral - tit for tat arguments should be time restricted

Some people provoke and in the end react to being provoked so should have a second chance

More serious ia permanent ie fake review etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...the cheek of you :P  :D  ...this is great coming from you Benson, you've been banned umpteen times by OldAdmin caught out for coming back!

...but you did kinda leave a fake review here (well ...reading it again it doesn't seem all that conclusive) :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123749.msg1404493#msg1404493

Offline Clattypats

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...the cheek of you :P  :D  ...this is great coming from you Benson, you've been banned umpteen times by OldAdmin caught out for coming back!

...but you did kinda leave a fake review here (well ...reading it again it doesn't seem all that conclusive) :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123749.msg1404493#msg1404493
:lol: I wouldn't even waste my time trying to get rid of multiple returners like him anymore... Just falls on deaf ears  :music:

Give someone a chance again... But three?  :crazy:

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
The idea of the ban not being permanent mostly is to give people a chance, hoping that they take note and change. Sometimes it works, sometimes it only works for so long, if they then fuck it up again then that’s on them, can’t help everyone.