Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Jenny - Hatfield avoid TOFFT  (Read 320 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7767176) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only

When - May 2024

Comms - good done by maid

Location - Flats by Aldi

The girl - the pics are very accurate she mentioned she’s  19 YO but I would say more early 20s, quite tall at 5’11 to 6ft, facially she is attractive like the pics body wise almost no fat on her at all she doesn’t have much of an ass and she has B cup boobs with a bit of sag to them.

Fee - £80- 30 mins
LFK, Sex included in price
OWO declined, no CIM on offer

I made my way to flats and was let in on time I got into the room and it was the girl in the photos and I was happy with what I could see I get translate app and confirm services with her and check OWO and kissing is included she says kissing yes but no OWO as she has an infection/ill I thought to myself I should just walk but stupidly decided to stay, we start with some kissing I would kiss her and she would not kiss back at all but just move her lips we do this for a while and I kiss her neck and body, she allows nipple play with no restrictions she puts condom on and a few wet wipes and proceeds with some terrible oral with attempting to face fuck me in the hopes I’ll stay hard she gets some lube and we start sex in missionary we do this for a while she restricts me the whole time and avoids any contact eventually doggy and prone I finish in the bag and clean up and go.

There were so many signs to walk but probably the most meaningless punt I have ever had.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 04:21:57 pm by Thisemailbet »

Offline The droff

Online simon07

I consider most WGs to be scams and poor value.
One to avoid.
Thanks for the review

Offline Thisemailbet

This is her roommate so this one could be a better punt if anyone wants to TOFTT