Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki lss sauna - edinburgh  (Read 397 times)

Offline bigmike32

Ventured into lss sauna its been a whie the last time i was there i saw a girl called andrea and that was a neutral. Phoned up and there was a few girls on 5 or 6 i think she said. Sam was on i had a great punt with her a while back and i will see her again. Kat was on a girl called candice and nikki plus 2 roms which i avoided. I sat in the lounge deciding who to choose and after nikki sat next to me i picked her. I loved her big boobs popping out of her top. Down into the room and she jumped in the shower i liked the look of her body i thought this was going to be a great punt. I had showered before i went to the lounge so was clean and ready for action. A bit of chit chat we had fair bit in common that was nice then she started with the oil and started playing with the wee man. She then put a condom on when i was hard and gave a very good blowjob in my opinion i was on edge and not many wgs can make me cum by bj. Then she asked me to go on top and i fucked her and she felt really good and wet. But i came quickly after that bj and that was the punt over. I gave her a neutral because there was no dfk at all no kissing at all in fact no reverse oral it felt rushed and it was i was out of that room in 20 mins i reckon.

Face 8/10
Body 7/10 bit of scarring on belly but great tits
Attitude 9/10 very friendly girl
Service 5/10 no dfk no reverse oral it was too rushed

Would not see again which is a shame as i think she is attractive and very friendly.