Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stop DFK as keeping getting sore throats  (Read 2035 times)

Offline simon07

It is Covid and Flu season. I had a bad trachitis and sore throat for 3 weeks and it went eventually.

Had a flurry of Christmas punts and bugger me, i have sore throat and temp again.
Should DFK be confined to the history book?

Maybe I should have private blood tests for white cells, glandular fever etc. Sometimes it could be a cancer risk?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What makes you think punting has anything to do with it? It could be a repeat of the same thing that caused it first time.

DFK is the same with any sexual activity, assess you own risk and do what you are comfortable with.

Just to add be careful about making accusations about SPs.

Offline Puntingutils

Could be unrelated as mod said. But I wouldn't be surprised tbh. DFK increases chance of being sick if the other person is contagious. After getting a bac infection which I'm 99.99% certain it's from an SP(won't name as against rules), because I'm extremely health conscious before and after a meet, I don't tend to do it if I have important events in my life lined up. If you are concerned - see your GP.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 05:44:22 am by Puntingutils »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Could be unrelated as mod said. But I wouldn't be surprised tbh. DFK increases chance of being sick if the other person is contagious. After getting a bac infection which I'm 99.99% certain it's from an SP(won't name as against rules), because I'm extremely health conscious before and after a meet, I don't tend to do it if I have important events in my life lined up. If you are concerned - see your GP.

So why aren't SPs permanently ill?

Offline Dipper

If all seems well with both the SP and myself I’ll continue to DFK. Love it.

No cuts, sores, smells or anything else odd. Our tongues down each others throats as far as humanly possible is perfectly fine by me. It also gets and keeps me rock hard.  :wacko:

Offline RandomGuy99

During cold and flu season there's bound to be an increased chance of picking up an infection due to the climate.

You can also end up with a sore throat for other reasons such as tonsil tennis is going to mean you're working your tongue and throat muscles more than usual and you may have been gargling mouthwash that can burn the lining of your throat.

I wouldn't give it up though as it's enjoyable.

Offline Crockers

Only time I get a throat infection (and lose my voice) is after I rim the girl or put my fingers in my mouth after pulling them out of her bum.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 09:51:08 am by Crockers »

Offline hendrix

Not necessarily anything to do with punting/dfk as others have said. I don't do any kissing or RO, but that's because neither do anything for me, rather than the health risk. On the health side, if I'm even slightly unwell, I won't punt and I appreciate WG's who do the same.

Offline RandomGuy99

Not necessarily anything to do with punting/dfk as others have said. I don't do any kissing or RO, but that's because neither do anything for me, rather than the health risk. On the health side, if I'm even slightly unwell, I won't punt and I appreciate WG's who do the same.
+1 In the past I've cancelled bookings with a few days notice if I feel I'm coming down with a cold as I'd hate to give it to the SP and have her have to take time off work to recover. The SPs have been understanding and actually thanked me for doing the right thing.

Offline Doc Holliday

I find it astonishing that having come through a global pandemic, there are still some people have not grasped the mode of transmission of respiratory tract infections? Hey ho.

Offline hendrix

I find it astonishing that having come through a global pandemic, there are still some people have not grasped the mode of transmission of respiratory tract infections? Hey ho.

A packed tube full of coughing/sneezing people is my least favorite way of catching anything  :D

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

What you mean this stuff is airborne  :scare: :scare: :lol:

They also fail to grasp that stress is/can be a major factor in succumbing to any bug that you are exposed to, being a frequent sufferer of tonsillitis before having them out a few years ago, I almost exclusively succumbed to the infection when my body had been under prolonged stress with long working hours on big projects in work.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
What you mean this stuff is airborne  :scare: :scare: :lol:

They also fail to grasp that stress is/can be a major factor in succumbing to any bug that you are exposed to, being a frequent sufferer of tonsillitis before having them out a few years ago, I almost exclusively succumbed to the infection when my body had been under prolonged stress with long working hours on big projects in work.

My annual incidence for 10 years tonsillitis disappeared when I managed to drastically reduce my then very high alcohol intake, funny that. :unknown: :wackogirl: :coolgirl:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

OP are you related to Edwina Currie by any chance?  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doc Holliday

FFS ladies let's not complicate it by taking the discussion into individual host immune response!  ;)

What always amuses me is how someone posts in absolute panic, because their cock made brief contact with female genitalia and with almost zero risk and yet appear to be oblivious to the risks of close contact with another body orifice which is teaming with alien flora, many of which are highly transmissable and considerably more likley to make you very ill.

I am recovering from Covid (my first time to my knowledge?) It has not been pleasant and I would much rather have swapped it for a dose of chlamydia  :D

Offline Thephoenix

FFS ladies let's not complicate it by taking the discussion into individual host immune response!  ;)

What always amuses me is how someone posts in absolute panic, because their cock made brief contact with female genitalia and with almost zero risk and yet appear to be oblivious to the risks of close contact with another body orifice which is teaming with alien flora, many of which are highly transmissable and considerably more likley to make you very ill.

I am recovering from Covid (my first time to my knowledge?) It has not been pleasant and I would much rather have swapped it for a dose of chlamydia  :D

I hope it hasn't effected your taste buds too much as Christmas dinner and plum duff draws nigh.

Offline Richthescouser

So why aren't SPs permanently ill?

Quite possibly being exposed to so many germs. In the past I’ve worked a job that involved contact with people from all over the world shortly after they arrived in the UK and spent the first 6 months constantly ill and after that (even since leaving the job) I’ve had a lot less sniffles and colds than ever before.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Quite possibly being exposed to so many germs. In the past I’ve worked a job that involved contact with people from all over the world shortly after they arrived in the UK and spent the first 6 months constantly ill and after that (even since leaving the job) I’ve had a lot less sniffles and colds than ever before.

I have heard of this effect but doesn't seem to happen to me, I have always been a 3 or 4 colds a year person, the only time I wasn't was during the lockdowns which was bliss.

Offline Hobbit

It is Covid and Flu season. I had a bad trachitis and sore throat for 3 weeks and it went eventually.

Had a flurry of Christmas punts and bugger me, i have sore throat and temp again.
Should DFK be confined to the history book?

Maybe I should have private blood tests for white cells, glandular fever etc. Sometimes it could be a cancer risk?

Don't be stupid! There are many reasons for you having a sore throat. If you are paranoid about catching anything from punting then don't do it and stop being stupid.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have heard of this effect but doesn't seem to happen to me, I have always been a 3 or 4 colds a year person, the only time I wasn't was during the lockdowns which was bliss.
But isn't this post going against your previous post where you asked so why aren't SP's permanently ill and then inform us that you seem to regularly suffer from a lot of colds  :unknown: