Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How can UKP influence Massage Shops?  (Read 862 times)

Offline simon07

I used to like going to massage shops and getting a good massage by a 20-30 year hot English, Thai or Chinese lass.
Sometimes, there was the delight of extras and even FS on a very rare occasion.

I observe the massage feedback and it is mostly neutral or red reviews now though London is a different world i guess.

It is now mostly 40-50+ Year old women now and i have no interest in their B2B me or any other extras and some places are becoming legit with face masks and mandatory paper underwear.
I doubt if all UKP members would stop going to these places, yet how can we affect change?

Certainly no problems with hotter massage gals in Bangkok, Ho Chi Min - Vietnam pre pandemic. Sadly none travel here.
If we do nothing, the song remains the same?

Offline Thephoenix

I used to like going to massage shops and getting a good massage by a 20-30 year hot English, Thai or Chinese lass.
Sometimes, there was the delight of extras and even FS on a very rare occasion.

I observe the massage feedback and it is mostly neutral or red reviews now though London is a different world i guess.

It is now mostly 40-50+ Year old women now and i have no interest in their B2B me or any other extras and some places are becoming legit with face masks and mandatory paper underwear.
I doubt if all UKP members would stop going to these places, yet how can we affect change?

Certainly no problems with hotter massage gals in Bangkok, Ho Chi Min - Vietnam pre pandemic. Sadly none travel here.
If we do nothing, the song remains the same?

All I can do is to read reviews, do the occasional toftt, and then only return to the places I've experienced a good service.
Places with a good reputation will tend to get return clients.
In my area the number of premises and indies providing fbsm has probably doubled in the last 10 years, with new Chinese/Thai places still opening.
I hope that trend continues, as competition should help to stabilise prices.

I agree the beautiful young Thai ladies in Bangkok are in a different class, particularly in the upmarket places.

Offline simon07

I wonder what your location is? I am envious  :hi:

There were lots of places in East Midlands like Leicester near where i used to be based. Sadly I had to move and lost those contacts.
My new location near Hatfield is limited and moving to legit with less attractive older women.

Offline Thephoenix

I'm prepared to travel anywhere in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales, with an occasional foray into Lancs & Manchester.
There's the odd little gem that I'll return to, and to be frank I'm quite happy to see young 40/50 year olds. :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 09:47:01 pm by Thephoenix »