Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Do You Do After A Punt?  (Read 8440 times)

Offline lovefeetfeetlove4

Once your session is up and you're out the door, what do you do next?

It just feels weird to me to go back home and get on with the day watching TV or something. Decided to take a long bath after my last punt with a whiskey by my side, and I felt really chilled out for hours afterwards

It might become my new thing unless you guys have other suggestions

Offline Moby Dick

Try and find the car with Jelly legs (me not the car)

Offline Al R

It’s been a while but straight to the nearest KFC to replace some calories

Offline Thephoenix

Offline Kool Keef

Nothing better than a refreshing cold pint or a Guinness after a good punt, particularly in the summer, i usually do that if i've punted in or near the city centre.
Sometimes something to eat in the Northern Quarter or the Food Market.
Good sex & good food (hopefully anyway) 👌

If i'm punting out of Manchester, i might go record shopping if there's a decent record shop about, not really been able to do that since Covid though.

If i'm really horny & got the dough & time I might go & fuck another WG.

Offline shaft10

Find a pub and go for a pint and a moment of reflection  :drinks:

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trotter671

Lie down in a cool dark room to recover!! :D

Alternatively go for some grub and a cold lager shandy (usually driving) :thumbsup:

Offline MoodyBB

Offline Jayj

Depends who I’m with, one of my regular lady’s put kettle on have a brew

Online Bustydusty

Generally punt in the morning so very often go for a good breakfast in my local cafe

Offline rocket88

If it is a city centre Manchester punt without the car I make my way to the Crown and kettle for a decent pint :thumbsup:

Offline lovefeetfeetlove4

General consensus is some good grub and a decent drink then!

Then home to masturbate haha

Offline Leedsub

If the punt was good it puts me in the mood for a other one. So I book another within the hour  :lol:

Offline gazmac2020

Im either back in to work, or off home..

there was an instance a few years ago, I had a 3 girl, in a brothel...had an amazing hour which was big fun...25 minutes later i was in a meeting with 20 or so people from the council doing a presentation..

I was buzzing after as i won a rather large contract.

Offline Northerndave666

If it is a city centre Manchester punt without the car I make my way to the Crown and kettle for a decent pint :thumbsup:

Great choice, making a long awaited return visit to there soon

Offline mexicola

It looks like food or a beer is pretty common for most guys here.

For me if I have a lunchtime punt then I get a fish and chips from a really nice chippy near me on the way home.

If its a Friday afternoon punt I normally grab a beer at nice little a local pub and relax at a table with some tapas for an hour.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 08:31:54 pm by mexicola »

Offline Kool Keef

It's one of the great parts of punting imo, the drink & the food afterwards when you've had a great session & are fully sexually satisfied.
One of those Life Is Good moments  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 09:51:45 pm by Kool Keef »

Online Bustydusty

It's one of the great parts of punting imo, the drink & the food afterwards when you've had a great session & are fully sexually satisfied.
One of those Life Is Good moments  :drinks:
Yep and I shall be going for breakfast tomorrow  :D

Online Fac51

Im either back in to work, or off home..

there was an instance a few years ago, I had a 3 girl, in a brothel...had an amazing hour which was big fun...25 minutes later i was in a meeting with 20 or so people from the council doing a presentation..

I was buzzing after as i won a rather large contract.

Just proves that good sex improves a males performance at work  :drinks:

Offline Mancunian99

Head down, brisk walk back to the car and usually think that I probably won't do that for a while again but hey ho, when I've had time to relax and have a rethink then I'm back looking for the next punt whenever the opportunity arises.

Offline Cliff Booth

Depending on location, I usually head to a restaurant for a beer and a meal. I'm more likely to do this if it's been a successful punt so I can chill out and reflect on it. I particularly enjoy doing this on summer evenings in Manchester when the scantily-clad ladies are out in force. If you ever see a bloke sitting in a restaurant on his own, with a sloppy grin and staring into space, then that'll be me   :drinks:

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 03:26:00 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Ihateaero

Head down, brisk walk back to the car and usually think that I probably won't do that for a while again but hey ho, when I've had time to relax and have a rethink then I'm back looking for the next punt whenever the opportunity arises.
Yep I can identify with that. If it’s been a bit of a mixed punt, then I wander back to the car feeling slightly guilty. But then after the dust has settled, I’m planning my next punt for the next month or so!

Offline bir

Just keep hoping my poor old cock keeps working so I can enjoy another go! Its no certainty when you get to my age!

Offline Resources3xx

i get the anti baccterial mouthwash out of my  glove compartment and gargle in the hope that my tongue doesnt fall off after licking someones shitbox

Online Pennington

Hey me too :hi:

Online scutty brown

i get the anti baccterial mouthwash out of my  glove compartment and gargle in the hope that my tongue doesnt fall off after licking someones shitbox

You'd be better off going to the pub and drinking a few whiskies

Offline Cryton123

Lovely..  :D

Offline Thephoenix

Spit or swallow? :D

Offline simon07

I am on my travels so a nice Americana coffee and close eyes. Review the highlights.

Offline l4at

Most of the time I replenish calories through having a fry up and a coffee, much needed sustenance!  ;)

Offline chief-93

Go down the pub for a few pints to either reflect on a good time or drown sorrows over poor life choices.

After all, chemistry says alcohol is a solution.

Offline Spacecowb0y

A pint and make some e-notes on the phone, to either note how good she was, or never to be seen again!

Offline pantywetter

Add me to the food and drink pile.

There’s a good chicken shop next next to Earls Court, Thunderbirds or something.  That’s always good to replace the lost calories.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HailWood

That’s always good to replace the lost calories.

30 mins of sex requires 100 to 150 calories for a man (position dependent). A Big Mac contains 500 calories (800 if you have fries with it).

You foodies are getting fatter  :scare:

For me the after punt is a nice cuppa tea (no sugar). I tend to take my calories before the punt so I’m fully charged up.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:41:11 am by HailWood »

Offline Hobbit

It entirely depends on the punt. If it is an awful punt that I haven't enjoyed then I would go home and have a cold shower and try to scrub away any residue that reminds me of that dreadful experience.  :scare:
If it is a great punt, then I would have a drink and reminisce on the experience for a day or two and then plan my next visit.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
With me it depends on the time of day the punt was but at the very least I would go home, probably have a soak in the bath then have a cuppa while, if a new to me SP, draft the main points of my review out on a word document while it's still fresh in my mind to be finalised and posted at a later date.

Offline Marmalade

Offline Hobbit

Offline Stevelondon

Totally dependent on where the punt has taken place of course.
But yes, always nice to find a local pub and enjoy a refreshing beer.

Have to admit. Unlike Davie.....I am usually thinking about other things rather than trying to keep the memory fresh in my mind so I can write about it later.
Or maybe I've just got a better memory.  :D

Offline Cal55

Listerine mouthwash and a nice hot shower. :D
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Online bbwandy72

KFC has become a reasonably common post-punt routine for me, after someone joked about it on UKE and I thought why the hell not?