Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciouslita - tourer  (Read 292 times)

Offline Crackpot11

Really like the look of this northern milf on tour currently in Teignmouth External Link/Members Only
Reviews on here are awful though. Made initial contact and she was very quick with comms, was a bit of a dilemma but abandoned the idea. Anyone else tempted?
She has filmed with real punting as Lisa from Manchester. She looks great in the video but seems a bit detached just like the reviews.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:34:25 pm by Crackpot11 »

Offline knightofthegarter

I'd steer well clear with those reviews. Sometimes you might think that a meeting has got off on the wrong foot in a particular review and you might overlook it if there are other positive reviews but there aren't any here, although her AW feedback seems decent. The specific behaviour mentioned in the reviews here is almost always typical of an sp with a consistent poor attitude to providing an enthusiastic effort. It would be a no for me.

Offline Crackpot11

Yes reviews on here are invaluable. You always have to take the ones on AW with a pinch of salt. It certainly seems that for half hours her service is limited but who knows if it improves over an hour. I think it’s the bolt-ons that does it for me, something deeply whorish about a woman with fake tits.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 06:09:00 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline Crackpot11

Well due to being let down on another booking last minute I did visit in the end. Review to follow.