Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starla_Garcia - any intel?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline BogBog1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this one, just appeared in Bristol on tour? Seems really odd that she's been around for 2 years on AW, amassed over 400 reviews in that time, but zero on here. Looks genuine enough but not sure what to make of the total silence on UKP....

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Most of her 400+ AW reviews are for webcam, I think.

However, she did contact me about a reverse booking about a year ago.  I liked her body but in the private gallery there were some face pics (not sure whether they will still be there or not) which didn't really do anything for me.  They weren't the best quality but to me her face was quite plain and in a couple of the pictures looked a bit masculine (in a way I sometimes associate with very muscular women).   We had exchanged a couple of messages and she seemed straightforward to deal with and normal, but we didn't end up meeting.

Sorry I can't give better intel.  I wouldn't have had any concerns at all about meeting her but unfortunately I just didn't much fancy her from her private pics so didn't go ahead.

Offline BogBog1

Cheers Spunky... I've exchanged a few messages with her and she seems really friendly. I find her pretty hot actually, at least from the pics. I think if timing works out this weekend I'll be taking the plunge.

Offline rudolph hucker

Looks ok, but £200 per hour, ouch

Offline BogBog1

Yeah a little pricey but fuck it, haven't had a decent shag for ages (not since I came back from my Seeking Arrangement fuckfest in the U.S. in early April), and Bristol is totally dead at the moment. 

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hmmmm

"

Q. Are You A Party Girl?    A. Yes I'm a party girl and like a good time.. However I only party on longer duration bookings or on those that are over night..
(coke heAD?)

Q. Do You Accept 30 Minute Bookings?    A. I much prefer a longer unrushed booking but for those gents short on time, 30 minute incall £125..
Q. Do You Offer 30 or 45 Minute Bookings?    A. Unfortunately I do not offer 30 or 45 Minute Bookings.. Minimum duration 1 hour

(NO IDEA WHAT SHE OFFERS LOL )

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline peterpee

apologies - i have seen starla on a number of occasions.

she is an amazing down to earth girl with an amazing body. implants makes her tits look a little too big on her (i prefer small tits) but she is a great looking girl, very fit, tiny but very firm. she looks after herself very well.

i have usually seen her for 4-5 hours at a time and the punt usually starts out with glass of wine, drinks talks about everything etc

we have enjoyed each other (probably me more than her) but she has on a couple of occasions stayed over, cuddled up in bed etc.

she has an arsenal of toys that she happily uses, gives an amazing BJ, OWO and allows most things.

im in to light dom and watersports and she is esxcellent in the whole range.

i often think about rebooking her but (its not like im tired of her) i like the excitement of meeting new girls.

i can highly recommend her, she is very sexy and good looking - i have promised to rebook her, so who knows i may go back for more soon.

Offline JimmySW

Based in Cambridge accoding to her profile?

Offline peterpee

i have only seen her for outcalls - but again she is worth it

Offline Harry Thomas

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 01:06:42 pm by Harry Thomas »