Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah great Barr  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Spurt

Any updates on this attractive woman and whether she is still active, always left feeling it's a pity she doesn't offer more.

Online Jasonk71

Any updates on this attractive woman and whether she is still active, always left feeling it's a pity she doesn't offer more.

Yes, she's still active. Currently has a VS add

Offline Spurt

Might give her another go with so little else around.

Offline scouting

Yes, she's still active. Currently has a VS add

I take it this is her. She seems to have 2 ads, very similar

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline southern boy

Has anyone ever had a reverse massage with her

Offline Punterperson1971

Nope I’m not sure if she will let you do that always worth a try in asking her when your there but not over phone

Offline bonham

I'd love to give her a reverse massage so I could show her how bad her massage is. I'd use one hand and gaze out the window  :D

Offline fredhiggins

I'd love to give her a reverse massage so I could show her how bad her massage is. I'd use one hand and gaze out the window  :D
:D

Offline mr.bluesky

I take it your not impressed with her massage technique bonham  :D does she do topless at all  :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

I take it your not impressed with her massage technique bonham  :D does she do topless at all  :unknown:
Yes and naked

Offline l1mpd1ck

Worth a visit as she's English and quite good looking. 

Personally I wouldn't repeat

Offline bonham

No I wasn't impressed with her massage Mr b
Yes she did topless maybe she did naked I can't remember has it wasn't something to remember. But if I was just starting out having massages I probably think it was good has I wouldn't know eny better  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

She imo very attractive and has a 10/10 body yes she does talk a lot but it passes time away,I think she’d be better doing a few teasing reach unders and a slow HE would be a winner,well for me anyway.

Offline bonham

She imo very attractive and has a 10/10 body yes she does talk a lot but it passes time away,I think she’d be better doing a few teasing reach unders and a slow HE would be a winner,well for me anyway.
I couldn't argue what her body looked like has we all prefer different types of bodies
For me I remember her skin looked a lot older than she is has she was heavily tanned. Which is OK but she definitely looked like she over does tanning . Girls do look good with a tan maybe once  a week but not 4 or 5 times a week

Offline Punterperson1971

I couldn't argue what her body looked like has we all prefer different types of bodies
For me I remember her skin looked a lot older than she is has she was heavily tanned. Which is OK but she definitely looked like she over does tanning . Girls do look good with a tan maybe once  a week but not 4 or 5 times a week
Very true mate regarding the tanning and if we all had the same tastes life would be very boring

Offline southern boy

She basically plays on being British