Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BreastfeedingKatie01 - A mess around  (Read 696 times)

Offline CluckinBell

A few weeks ago I tried booking BreastfeedingKatie01 via whatsapp. I found it frustrating. It felt like she was deliberately messing me around. Trying to fit me in but not serious about it. Maybe I was not the right type of punter but she could have said or ignored me instead of uming and ahing and bullshitting. We came close to agreeing a day and time a few times. She may have very limited time/space I do not know but she could have been upfront and honest.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Spurt

Was one recently on the massage board but add no more.

Offline Colston36

A few weeks ago I tried booking BreastfeedingKatie01 via whatsapp. I found it frustrating. It felt like she was deliberately messing me around. Trying to fit me in but not serious about it. Maybe I was not the right type of punter but she could have said or ignored me instead of uming and ahing and bullshitting. We came close to agreeing a day and time a few times. She may have very limited time/space I do not know but she could have been upfront and honest.

External Link/Members Only

If a woman is breast feeding one assumes she is in a pretty fragile state and not necessarily thinking straight. Not that many of us are when on the hunt for cunt.

Offline CluckinBell

Was one recently on the massage board but add no more.

what breast feeding? It is a service i don't seek. I saw the profile and thought I'll book her overall not exactly for breast feeding.

Offline CluckinBell

If a woman is breast feeding one assumes she is in a pretty fragile state and not necessarily thinking straight. Not that many of us are when on the hunt for cunt.

Oh right. I will avoid breastfeeding SPs from now on.

Offline Hotdogboy88

:lol: why on earth would you assume that?