Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT?!! Saphire Ladywood  (Read 1967 times)

Offline samsung1

That certainly is a good find right there, good price and cracking body. Would TOFTT but hasnt got an AW profile/ verification to prove she is real as dont want to risk getting robbed etc.

:hi:

stokiemike

I would love to oblige - if I lived closer.

One for my week off work I'm thinking.

I don't care about aw reviews - nearly always biased anyway.

It's all part of the thrill - turning up to an unknown location to shag a girl you've never met, and may not look the same as in her photos.

If it's totally shite - just walk before paying up the money.

That's why 2/3 of my punts are with Romanian babes. Only once have I ended up with a minger, but, a pleasant one, so I still did the deed!

My advice - book her, and shag her.

SM

Offline YoungBrum

Ah man, I wish I wasn't such a suspicious person. I noticed their username is Darren.niall.Re, obviously men's names

Other profile on there External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:27:44 pm by YoungBrum »

Offline Jawbreak

That certainly is a good find right there, good price and cracking body. Would TOFTT but hasnt got an AW profile/ verification to prove she is real as dont want to risk getting robbed etc.

STOP PRESS.. isnt the whole idea of TOFTT ..is to report back with your findings because there is no info anywhere regarding her and her services ?????
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:36:40 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dodo

STOP PRESS.. isnt the whole idea of TOFTT ..is to report back with your findings because there is no info anywhere regarding her and her services ?????

......but only after some basic due diligence  :(

Offline Jawbreak

......but only after some basic due diligence  :(

True... you think she may have a cock ?
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Roadster

True... you think she may have a cock ?

She's a prossie .... she'll have had loads of 'em!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ming

She's a prossie .... she'll have had loads of 'em!

:lol:

Reminds me of the old joke:

Boy and girl, boy drops his trousers and get his winkle out "I've got one of these, you haven't!  :P"

Girl lifts her skirt, pull her pants down and says "well I've got one of these and, with one these I can have as many of them as I like!  :dance:"

Ming  :hi:

Offline samsung1

Yes within limits... Especially as she is located in Ladywood so would have to take extra precautions.

Offline Denholm

She's on Aw now

External Link/Members Only

I've booked a quick 30min booking to check her out for this Friday. Will let you guys know how I get on.

If you don't hear from me and there's a story on Midlands Today this weekend about a man found robbed and murdered in Ladywood, then maybe give her a miss

Offline legendinho

I've booked a quick 30min booking to check her out for this Friday. Will let you guys know how I get on.

If you don't hear from me and there's a story on Midlands Today this weekend about a man found robbed and murdered in Ladywood, then maybe give her a miss

Offline Littlefoot

She looks really hot! Just my type. But no OWO, no KISSING!! And you have to include the shower in your time.  :unknown:      :thumbsdown:    Think I'll give it a miss, not for me!  :(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:48:00 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Anyone noticed penetration is not in her likes list? No GFE, No OWO, No penetration.......sounds like a wank to me.

Offline BoShek

Doesn't look like her, a tattoo is on this girl's arm and she looks like a typical Romanian pump and dump. Profile now saying in London too.

Where you able to meet anyways?

Working link

Offline Denholm

Doesn't look like her, a tattoo is on this girl's arm and she looks like a typical Romanian pump and dump. Profile now saying in London too.

Where you able to meet anyways?

Working link

No I didn't meet; like you say the profile now shows a totally different girl and location