Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reinstate DODO  (Read 1164 times)

shithappens

To Admin
Stapler and DODO have a history of bickering and sniping at each other, i for one found there banter somewhat amusing, obviously as Administrator you have final say , but i would urge you reinstate DODO , maybe you could issue a stern warning for him not to cross the line again .
Anyone else agree ?????

bod666

They've only got a 5 day ban each, it's not like they're gone for good.

Agree though i have a laugh at their banter - however it did look like Stapler was finding it less and less funny.

Admin is boss and we should bow to his wisdom  :cool:

Offline Schwing

To be honest his replies the other day were a bit out of line. I'll say it again "this is our hobby essentially" now I'm not perfect but you can say whatever and I won't judge you for it and at the same time I expect it from you.

We're all adults here (well most of us) and this isn't a school playground
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

They've only got a 5 day ban each, it's not like they're gone for good.

Admin is boss and we should bow to his wisdom  :cool:

That's made my day!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Caratacus

To Admin
Stapler and DODO have a history of bickering and sniping at each other, i for one found there banter somewhat amusing, obviously as Administrator you have final say , but i would urge you reinstate DODO , maybe you could issue a stern warning for him not to cross the line again .
Anyone else agree ?????

Totally agree. It was just a bit of bickering that went a tad too far (which is understandable). As Bod has said, Admin is God and he/she ensures that we all behave like good boys. Hopefully when they both get reinstated they can have a virtual hug and carry on amusing us with their contributions  :timeout:

Offline Littlefoot

I personally think they would be a massive loss to this site. Their input is invaluable.

And as a relatively newish member myself, both have been extremely helpful, and very patient

With me, and they are very funny. Just keep it lighthearted chaps.

:kissgirl: