Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Points in a Star - Possible TOFTT?  (Read 1102 times)

Offline alessiobou

Hi y'all,

I have the following five ladies to choose from for a 2 (or preferably) 3 hour booking for a GFE. Who should I go for, in your opinion?

External Link/Members Only - TaylorRae
Good reviews throughout, a couple here on UKP too.

External Link/Members Only - Ellie_12_Rose
Ellie Rose. Nuff said.

External Link/Members Only - midnightmuse
No reviews here. The reviews on AW seem genuine, all describing her as "cute". Comms tell me she's very genuine.

External Link/Members Only - Millie_Minx
No reviews here. Fantastic body (subscribed to her PG). Sent me face pics and she's a 7/10. Comms worry me a little, and she gives a "bitchy" vibe on her profile.

External Link/Members Only - EnglishMissKellyRose
Saw her a few years back and she's amazing, but she was a bit bossy (I think it's because I am much younger than her). Plus she doesn't offer more than 2 hours.

I haven't had a punt in ages and really want a good evening, but I'll go with someone who isn't reviewed if you folks can't spot any obvious flags.

Happy to take any other suggestions. In my case (at least for this time), I'm open minded with budget.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:24:56 am by alessiobou »

Offline londonlad497

My vote would be for Miss Ellie Rose. Whatever experience your after she has it in bucket loads.

northlondonfun

Would be interested in a review of midnightmuse. She's been on my HL for ages.

Offline shagbambi

Taylor Rae.  Looks by the far the fittest to me.

vw

Agree with that and she does outcalls only always a good thing for me, not so for most.

Offline Lightoller

Ellie Rose is a guaranteed great time - although I don't think she is available till January now.

I would love to see how you get on with Midnight Muse - if her (obscured) face picture is accurate she looks very cute. Shame her profile is rather threadbare in terms of information.

Offline alessiobou

I'm sure she makes heads turn, but caramel isn't my favourite flavour if I'm honest. Still, she's incredibly toned and I'm intrigued.

Ellie Rose is a guaranteed great time - although I don't think she is available till January now.

I would love to see how you get on with Midnight Muse - if her (obscured) face picture is accurate she looks very cute. Shame her profile is rather threadbare in terms of information.

Yeah like londonlad497 said, Ellie's amazing (not seen her, but wouldn't doubt it), but the only reason I'm not too fond of Midnight Muse as her enjoys list is pretty short, and she's just at the top of my budget (£450 for 4 hours).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:43:36 am by alessiobou »

lukedavis

Ive put in bookings and emails to midnightmuse on and off for a few months and she has not once responded to any email or booking at all, even though logging in on the same day often and taking bookings and getting feedback (fake feedack?). Is she for real? Weird as its not a private gallery scam ...