Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Return of Barbie Lili - Polish b2b massage previously queensway/chelsea?  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Bangman

External Link/Members Only
(New link)
(Old link)

07903730968 This is apparently her new number.
And 07853793180 this was her old number.

Just to let you know. The popular Barbie Lili has possibly just advertised, I'm not sure if it's her, no answer from phone after 6 days of messaging and whatsapping. But the photo on website is defenitly her and is the same photo that she used to advertise during the backpages and Craigslist website days.

This is the polish, good looking girl that was previously part of the Inverness terrace crew, she went independent in bayswater after, left for Poland, returned after a year in Chelsea cloisters and hasn't been seen since.

She is a good looking, slim and fit, Raunchy and enthusiastic young girl that delivers a nice sensual massage with all extras (oral, sex and blowjob etc)
Here are some of her reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212045.msg2154903#msg2154903
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210799.msg2216750#msg2216750
(Shes been on the top 5 best tantric massage thread)

I've been to her 4 times in the past and have been keeping a eye on her incase she returns.
When I saw this advert, I got quite excited, I thought I'd wait and toftt review but I'm beginning to think it might be a fake.

Anybody else come across this advert?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Dollis Hill is being advertised by the same management as used to run Inverness Terrace so either Barbie's back or she's re-using images for B&S.  I think we know what her m.o. is.

Keep everything crossed and wish upon a star.

Old ad:
140 ph for 69(OW), no OWO and probably no FS would be frickin' steep, especially in Dollis Hill.   

New ad:
So 80 gets you on the bed but what extras and how much given the above and lockdown :dash:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 02:22:52 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Bangman

If Barbie is back she wouldn't be associated with the old management from my understanding.
She went independent and this did not go well with management.
Even Lili, (I shoudnt be saying this), the first time I visited her, when she was part on Inverness terrace, Lili ended up giving me her personal phone number, the primary reason is... She wants most of the commission and will arrange her own accommodation and learn to advertise.
The management ended up using her name Lili with other wgs. She still is using Karinas name, the original Karina I visited 5 years ago (who was Fit as fk) is Long gone and since, there's been many karinas.

Offline LLPunting

If Barbie is back she wouldn't be associated with the old management from my understanding.
She went independent and this did not go well with management.
Even Lili, (I shoudnt be saying this), the first time I visited her, when she was part on Inverness terrace, Lili ended up giving me her personal phone number, the primary reason is... She wants most of the commission and will arrange her own accommodation and learn to advertise.
The management ended up using her name Lili with other wgs. She still is using Karinas name, the original Karina I visited 5 years ago (who was Fit as fk) is Long gone and since, there's been many karinas.

Most of the Inverness crew were opportunists, indie girls working for "Roxi"/"Rasa", they all gave out their numbers for private meets and chat.  Karina was a right merc, the least genuine and welcoming of the original 5.

Offline yesbby

I gave a negative review for a Lily in Dollis Hill a couple of weeks ago

She certainly wasn't blonde, pretty or an exciting B2B provider

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295220.0

Offline Bangman

I got a message from newbie about another lili in Dollis Hill and to also answer your question Yessbby.
Here is a new link now

This girl is NOT the original Lili. I recognised the photo of the bed, same as whatsapp profile photo of other phone number, so that means it's the same person or manager.
I did text and WhatsApp if this is the lili from Poland that I've seen and NO response. I'm guessing the manager realised they used lilis photo and it's being discussed on this thread, so have changed photos now.
I don't understand why the manager is using that name Lili, most of us OPs know who she is. Just move on, get new pretty girls, rebuild the business, get the girls to deliver excellent service and don't overcharge.

Online newbie2014

The original link doesn't seem to work anymore. Please see new link above. Can someone confirm if this is the original Lily or indeed the girl in the picture as shown on the new link?

Offline yesbby

The original link doesn't seem to work anymore. Please see new link above. Can someone confirm if this is the original Lily or indeed the girl in the picture as shown on the new link?

That's the same phone number as the one in my review. And the same photoset.

The photos aren't even in the ball park of the girl I saw. Although she was Polish

I also didn't get the sense that there was a maid, but I could have been a bit dozy that day

Offline LLPunting

Have you guys figured out the pattern yet?   :dash:

It ain't like the old days.  CoVID may drive more girls to the job but that'll mean a disproportionately greater number of resentful WGs, you can bet Mr Single-and-wadded or Mr Cheater-leave-the-wife will be the most popular and most well-treated with all the EAS-honey they can muster.   :sarcastic:

Offline Bangman

Based on what the op said.i wouldn't bother seeing this girl.
Firstly, used fake name and profile (original lili, pictured on
Top of page).
Secondly  not even using the second girls photos attached below, from what yesbby has said and a shit punt.
Looks like the manager or pimp or madam whomever it is, has poor marketing skills. If your reading this, just use the real photo, doesnt have to be face,, you can part hide it, but show body and use another name ffs

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:42:53 pm by Bangman »