Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss sophia sky - Barking  (Read 843 times)

Capn Jack Sparrow

External Link/Members Only

Seen her a few times but will give my last visits review.

1hr - £100

Communication - A quick phone call and she was happy to take the booking for the following the day. Text her on the day to make sure we will still on for the evening. Again I sent a text when a hour out and get a postcode.

Location - Parking is limited with residential parking only but not an issue in the evening if you can find some but she does have a driveway outside hers but I opt not to park there as I want to try to remain discreet as possible. Having parked a street away, I text saying I was there, few minutes later got a response with the door number. The house is not completely discreet as there is residential housing directly across the way. I almost bumped into a neighbour but I got my power walk on, approached the door and she stood behind it and opened it.

Appearance - Sophia is tall standing at 5ft8 and very attractive and honestly speaking, her pictures do her no justice. She had a silk robe on with slippers and lingerie on underneath.

Flat - A very clean and modern house which I believe is shared with her flatmates, possible WGs? I never saw any but it was quiet as I entered. She led me to her room up a spiral flight of stairs again very clean, now in her room it was very clean as well the bathroom with clean towels and handwash/mouthwash.

Service - Got chatting away, sorted out the paper, she left the room and came back really quick. She complemented me on how I looked, I did have a fresh trim (haircut and beard). I did shower before driving to hers so opted not to shower. Had a little hug and sat on the bed, she was very friendly and flirty. She took off her gown/robe to showcase sexy black lingerie. Started with soft kisses all over which were sensual and got me rock hard. Then that lead to OWO, great technique, went on for a few mins, put on a rubber with her mouth more OW. She climbed on top for CG and was really in the mood with her initiating kisses, no tongues but deep open mouth kisses. Asked for RCG, she can ride I'll tell you that. She was not speaking but smiling and a little giggle here and there and she was definitely aroused. Went into Missionary and then Doggy, couldn't hold it much longer so popped. While gearing up for round 2 we were just sitting around with my arm around her with more soft kisses and general chit chat. Round 2 started with more kisses all over and then more OW then I went into Missionary hard and deep but I think I hurt her as she said I was hitting her bone, mind you she was freshly waxed down below too, added sensitivity perhaps. More doggy then finished with oral and bust the second time in the rubber, cleaned up and a bit of a chat, a kiss goodbye and was out the door.

Conclusion - To me Sophia is very warm and welcoming which after a very long hard day of work is what I need. I guess you can say it's a Vanilla service but not sure I can have an aggressive session with a WG as I have intense gym sessions, I'm not a meat head nor look it, I just like bodybuilding. If you're clean and friendly I think Sophia is very receptive, I would go back most definitely and highly recommend.

Capn Jack Sparrow

Thank you Brazilian Martian  :thumbsup: