Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New cummer/ seeking Floosie. Anal Mature action  (Read 857 times)

Offline Bleazy

Hi Guys

Can I ask has anyone seen Floosie recently? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her AW page mentions taking it easy. Do any of lovely people have a number for her? Really want to call to discuss a meet.

Or know the quickest way to get hold of her

Thanks for any help given.

Cheers

B

Offline KentAde

Hi Guys

Can I ask has anyone seen Floosie recently? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her AW page mentions taking it easy. Do any of lovely people have a number for her? Really want to call to discuss a meet.

Or know the quickest way to get hold of her

Thanks for any help given.

Cheers

B

Are you having a laugh? 72?!  :vomit:

Offline Private Member

I second that.
She is good at what she does, and did put a smile in my face, even if she is old enough to be my mother.
We all have our little perversions. If you're into the older type, I doubt you could find better than Val. if you do, please let me know  :D
I would say that her pictures are still accurate (they were 2 years ago). Unlike many WGs, she really does look good for her age.

One thing one HAS to Know, is that she does BB on a regular basis.
We discussed this particularly, and her view was that at her age, you do no longer really care about it any more.

If you can live with that, she is quite amazing and can teach quite a few things to younger WGs.

Guys - Taken from another thread, which took very little effort to find using the search.

Note the BB reference  :bomb: