Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensuously seductive  (Read 1910 times)

Bodge50

Has anybody seen or got any information on this girl: Sensuously Seductive. I believe she is from the Stourbridge area and has good amount of positive feedback also looks hot in photos. Could it be too good to be true?

Offline Stapler

Has anybody seen or got any information on this girl: Sensuously Seductive. I believe she is from the Stourbridge area and has good amount of positive feedback also looks hot in photos. Could it be too good to be true?

Is this her !

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Madone1

Is this her !

Hidden Image/Members Only

If that is her then the op has a very different idea of hot to the rest of us. :lol:

Bodge50

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this is how you put up a link. This is copied from her page, hope it helps.

Diehard

Not sure if this is how you put up a link. This is copied from her page, hope it helps.

I saw her about a two years ago and it was a great punt, she was pretty new and eager back then. Saw her earlier this year and while it was a reasonable punt, she was much stricter on the time and a clock watcher which spoiled things a bit for me.

The main word of caution though is her pics are out of date, she is bigger than those pics. At least a size 12-14.

It's always tough to recommend or not recommend a girl who you have had one good punt with but then a more disappointing one as you may have caught her on a bad day.

So I'd probably say that if slim girls is what you go for avoid, but if that isn't too big an issue (and she isn't obese by any means) then she worth a punt.

Bodge50

Thanks Diehard that helps, at least I know now that she's genuine.
I'm not too worried about size as long as you wouldn't class her as BBW.
I think I'll make a booking and see how we get on as I'm looking for a friendly safe girl for regular meets.
I will let you know how it goes.

Diehard

Thanks Diehard that helps, at least I know now that she's genuine.
I'm not too worried about size as long as you wouldn't class her as BBW.
I think I'll make a booking and see how we get on as I'm looking for a friendly safe girl for regular meets.
I will let you know how it goes.

Definitely not BBw. Could do with losing about a stone I'd say or half a stone but as long as you go in aware she is bigger than her photos you should have a good time. Hope you do anyway.

My first meet with her was brilliant. No clock watching and I thought I'd finally found a great regular. However as often is the case the subsequent booking not as good, but that could just be down to me, you may have loads of top bookings with her.

Let me know how it goes.

Bodge50

Diehard

Will do.
Thanks Diehard

Glad you had an awesome time with her judging from your review

Bodge50

Cheers Diehard. Yes it was a good one. Difficult to write a positive review without sounding too fluffy. But glad I took the chance.