Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesica - Manchester  (Read 1303 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7233764) (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline casio38

Profile Name: Jesica

AW Profile Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: April 2024

Meeting Duration: 45 minutes

Price: £120 + £40 extra for A-Levels

Communication: Sent Jesica a WhatsApp message at the beginning of the week for a Saturday meet, responded confirming price and meeting day and asked me to make a AW booking request shortly after. Upon morning of meet I sent a confirmation that we were still meeting but she asked me to re-confirm everything which I found a bit strange. Close to meeting time she delayed our meet up twice so she was running about 15 minutes late so I waited in a café nearby to kill the time. Let her know I was downstairs and she gave me floor and room number.

Service: Went up to apartment from street level expecting an unlocked door but had to knock quietly to be let in. Was eventually let in and greeted by Jesica in a skimpy school girl type outfit, she looked nice but a little dishevelled with her bra being on inside out. Handed over the gift for agreed time and had a quick shower as I had walked from central Manchester and it was quiet a warm day. Once out of shower we shared some kisses standing up with the weird style others have mentioned she felt up my crotch while we were doing this. Soon we moved to the bed and asking me to remove my underwear which she did likewise. We performed oral on each other in various positions until excited enough for the main event, she warmed herself up with a buttplug while I massaged her arse a bit. On with a condom with her on top taking me in the backdoor and switching to doggystyle afterwards, at this point the late night drive up to Manchester for work & late dinner was catching up me with me so asked if we could switch over to missionary but continue sex in the pussy. Changed condoms and carried on eventually climaxing with Jesica talking dirty and sharing a kiss. Jesica then offered a massage asking if I wanted it on my back or legs. Opted for legs and we had some small talk about the cities of the North of England, mentioned where I had driven up from not mentioning we had met before three years previous. Overall a relaxing massage and better then the last time we met. After this the meeting kind of started the slide trying to go for the second pop and asking me to use a toy on her which I did not really enjoy as she was moving around a lot. Decided to end the meeting early, have another shower and finding her on the bed completely naked (she still looks great). Got dressed and shared some more small talk before leaving the apartment. Low positive from me, was not really in the correct mindset for the meet and upon reflection should of had a more chilled out day.

Negatives: Was not really not expecting a PSE type meeting so found the over the top dirty talk a bit annoying & towards the end she asked me to use a toy on her but was complaining about me too rough with it. Finally I had agreed a 45 minute meet but she had turned it into a 1 hour meet I think because of the earlier 15 minute delay which was confusing. Had to say I was done after about 45 minutes and could not pop a second time.

Would I visit again?: I do not think so, meeting fell short of my expectations after our last meet three years ago.

Offline Bustydusty

Didn’t do it for me  - just enough for a positive but I’m surprised that she’s all green reviews tbh

Offline casio38

Didn’t feel like giving a Neutral as she is definitely enthusiastic and I can’t fault her for that. It just was not for me.