Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed - Yna or Li  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Royalthailover

Will be passing through the area at the weekend and am catching up on reviews of Yna and Li. Have seen Li once before but not Yna (only just found out about her, thanks guys!) Does Yna offer shorter appointments than the 90 minutes as I don't think I will have time for that long unfortunately.
What's everyone's recommendation?

Cheers all

Offline Tricky69

Have not seen Li but have had many sessions with yna , can't fault her service , best value for money around ,90 minutes for £45

Offline mr.bluesky

I have not seen Yna but have seen Li many times . £40 for 1 hour & £25 for half hour has to be the best value for money around. Alternatively you could try Rainbow Nature on Hollyhead Road Coventry.  Plenty of reviews on this place and easy to reach. Sophie has plenty of good reviews.  :hi:

Offline Royalthailover

Yeh I did visit rainbow nature a couple of years ago on a previous visit. I didn't think it was anything special at the time. Plus 20 quid dearer than previous mentioned ladies

Offline mr.bluesky

Yeh I did visit rainbow nature a couple of years ago on a previous visit. I didn't think it was anything special at the time. Plus 20 quid dearer than previous mentioned ladies

I guess it depends on what level of service you're after. Yna, or Li will only offer a happy ending. Rainbow Nature a bit more ( not sex though ) Old Lode Lane in Birmingham also has lots of reviews. Plenty of other rub and tug places in Birmingham and Coventry. Nothing special in Leamington Spa or Stratford upon Avon imo.

Offline Royalthailover

Old lode lane was good yeh. To be honest, I quite like the sound of Yna offer of a prostate massage, I know it's just a finger in the bum but I had a proper 1 in Bangkok years ago which was phenomenal, I nearly asked her to marry me 😂 but yeh, I k ow it won't be a patch in that

Offline garfield

Seen both of these good few years back and don’t think there’s much between them, li never had a shower back then ( not sure if she sorted that since ) and left feeling slightly oily

Offline mr.bluesky

Seen both of these good few years back and don’t think there’s much between them, li never had a shower back then ( not sure if she sorted that since ) and left feeling slightly oily

I know Li has a shower in her bathroom now but I don't think she let's anyone use it. Never seen any towels available probably because she travels there by bus and doesn't want to lug a bag full of dirty towels about with her.

Offline seandana

I think you might find it a problem getting Li on the weekend I’m sure she told me she only does Monday to Friday now and Yna told me she doesn’t do Sundays , both ladies offer a great no nonsense service at a very reasonable price.

Offline mr.bluesky

I think you might find it a problem getting Li on the weekend I’m sure she told me she only does Monday to Friday now and Yna told me she doesn’t do Sundays , both ladies offer a great no nonsense service at a very reasonable price.

Li still works Saturdays  :hi:

Offline seandana

Offline scouting

Yna also works saturdays. Both excellent vfm. If you enjoy anal play them I would say Yna would be the one to go for whereas for a shorter version rub and tug then Li is more suited. Bear in mind no touching with either.

Offline Royalthailover

Cheers scouting. I'll try for Yna, no reply as of yet though  :wacko:

Offline mr.bluesky

Cheers Mr b good to know . :hi:

Pretty sure she finishes early on a Saturday especially if she's had a quite day and has no more bookings lined up.

Offline avfc45

I have seen yna numerous times never a bad session gvft always goes over the generous 90 minutes. Her HR is great lots of edging never seems rushed. Li I have seen twice once pre first lockdown n the second last week both for same length of time yna offers. Both massages are roughly the same I’d give yna the edge though and HR again to yna easily as Li does seem same old no edging felt rushed I ended up helping. And finally time as stated earlier with yna session can easily go over but with li both times ended about the 1.20 mark.