Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Thais in Birmingham/West Midlands outside of the Clean Air Zone?  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Avit91

Afternoon gents,

So my plan A for the weekend has fallen apart.  :(

Need recommendations for Thai girls that aren't in the Clean Air Zone and that don't work in parlours/massage shops. Ideally operating from a private house/apartment within a 30 minute drive of Selly Oak.

I have seen Chacha Ree plenty of times so hopefully for something new.

Any help would be appreciated!  :drinks:

Offline peter53

Sophia and Lily at Oriental Spa Warwick

Offline teddyking

Gonna be a tough one, Thais are already a scarcity in Birmingham. Usually when I need to head into town, I park off a side road just outside the zone and would take me only 20 mins to walk to their WGs apartment
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EC80

Sorry to butt in and you may already have done this, but you can type you reg number into the CAZ website to see if your car is exempt... I assumed I would be included, but I found that my vehicle is exempt from the charge for domestic and commuting in the CAZ.

Just wanted to make sure you'd checked incase you didn't need to work around it

Offline seandana

Sophia and Lily at Oriental Spa Warwick

How do you know about these 2 ladies ,have you seen them ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:49:34 pm by seandana »

Offline mr.bluesky

Sorry to butt in and you may already have done this, but you can type you reg number into the CAZ website to see if your car is exempt... I assumed I would be included, but I found that my vehicle is exempt from the charge for domestic and commuting in the CAZ.

Just wanted to make sure you'd checked incase you didn't need to work around it

This clean air zone charge will be mainly for diesel cars.  It should not apply to petrol engine vehicles. Like EC80 says you can enter your reg. number on the website , it will tell you if it applies to your vehicle. :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

This clean air zone charge will be mainly for diesel cars.  It should not apply to petrol engine vehicles. Like EC80 says you can enter your reg. number on the website , it will tell you if it applies to your vehicle. :hi:

It will mainly apply to diesel cars but it will also apply to some old petrol cars.

Offline EC80

It will mainly apply to diesel cars but it will also apply to some old petrol cars.
Thats why i was surprised too. I drive an old petrol car and only checked so i knew how to pay for it!

Offline peter53

How do you know about these 2 ladies ,have you seen them ?
Seen Lily under Thai Warwick post Sophia was there and seemed nice too

Offline seandana

A bit more info or a review would be good. :hi:

Offline Avit91

I drive a 9 year old diesel so CAZ has screwed me big time.

I went to see a girl from Vivastreet over the weekend. She was in the CAZ so I parked just outside the zone and walked. Review to follow shortly!

Offline teddyking

I drive a 9 year old diesel so CAZ has screwed me big time.

I went to see a girl from Vivastreet over the weekend. She was in the CAZ so I parked just outside the zone and walked. Review to follow shortly!

I parked just outside the zone as well and it takes me 20 mins to get to any incall location in town. No way am I paying that bullshit £8 CAZ charge as well as parking fees on top
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline l1mpd1ck

Not Thai but this new group are posting a lot of different ads but they nearly all say:

" *Free Parking

*Location B16 outside congestion charge. "

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Not Thai but this new group are posting a lot of different ads but they nearly all say:

" *Free Parking

*Location B16 outside congestion charge. "

Who will you see though?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Top left is Nagy Evelin from Instagram.